Sam Ingham's Family Has a History of Being Involved in Abusive Conservatorships

Came across this interesting Slate article about an old conservatorship abuse case of a Hollywood elite that has a lot of parallels to Britney's case. Long story short, a wealthy man was declared mentally incompetent by a corrupt doctor so his sister could steal his money. It briefly mentions Britney, but this was a :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: standout:

And then I discovered yet another echo when I read the name of the pop singer’s court-appointed attorney: Samuel D. Ingham III.

I know this name well, because the doctor who testified to the Superior Court of Los Angeles in 1934 that Harrison Post should be declared incompetent, because of the “lesion on his brain,” was a neurologist named Samuel D. Ingham. Ingham III, who resigned as Spears’ attorney after her statement to the court, confirmed to me in an email that Samuel D. Ingham was his grandfather. “I was aware that he did competency assessments for juvenile offenders, but was not familiar with the Post case,” he wrote.

So the Inghams have been dirty scammers for pay for decades :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: history repeating itself.

I yield my time :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Well I won’t be surprised to see that conservatorship abuse is kinda like a family business in a sense. When it became so lucrative a.k.a. “Thoreen getting paid $1100 per hour,” many people would jump on it. And in some cases, they would prep their kids to go for it. 

This is sick. I hope he get arrested and getting charged a billion dollars or something. His assets need to be liquidated. 

• Like 4

I see his face and Jamie's face as well and wonder how on earth they are supposed to care for a young athletic totally functional woman? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I hope an independent medical institution evaluates their mental state and puts Britney as their conservator. 

She can have Sammy clean Jamie's colon when he gets to need it which will be very soon by now :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/human-interest/2021/07/britney-spears-conservatorship-abuse-history.amp

Here is the full article. It's an interesting read and that twitter page I believe lied about Sam I connection (unless I missed it) but it's still a good thread title.

excerpt form the Slate article:

“And then I discovered yet another echo when I read the name of the pop singer’s court-appointed attorney: Samuel D. Ingham III.

I know this name well, because the doctor who testified to the Superior Court of Los Angeles in 1934 that Harrison Post should be declared incompetent, because of the “lesion on his brain,” was a neurologist named Samuel D. Ingham. Ingham III, who resigned as Spears’ attorney after her statement to the court, confirmed to me in an email that Samuel D. Ingham was his grandfather. “I was aware that he did competency assessments for juvenile offenders, but was not familiar with the Post case,” he wrote.”

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, websurfer22 said:

excerpt form the Slate article:

“And then I discovered yet another echo when I read the name of the pop singer’s court-appointed attorney: Samuel D. Ingham III.

I know this name well, because the doctor who testified to the Superior Court of Los Angeles in 1934 that Harrison Post should be declared incompetent, because of the “lesion on his brain,” was a neurologist named Samuel D. Ingham. Ingham III, who resigned as Spears’ attorney after her statement to the court, confirmed to me in an email that Samuel D. Ingham was his grandfather. “I was aware that he did competency assessments for juvenile offenders, but was not familiar with the Post case,” he wrote.”

Thanks you I am too sleepy so couldn't get trough it correctly .

Holy shut this is some X Files creepy ****. It's not even a conspiracy anymore.