What Britney tour had the best entrance?

On 7/19/2021 at 6:37 PM, Matou said:

I still have chills all over my body :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I love the aesthetic of the Circus Tour and costumes. Despite everything she was going through behind the scenes, Brit looked so gorgeous during that era. Also, I never knew she wore that gold armored bodysuit for the opening number! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I wonder why she ditched the ringmaster outfit... :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, ifuseekcody said:

I love the aesthetic of the Circus Tour and costumes. Despite everything she was going through behind the scenes, Brit looked so gorgeous during that era. Also, I never knew she wore that gold armored bodysuit for the opening number! :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised: I wonder why she ditched the ringmaster outfit... :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Her flawless face, this remind me Toxic era :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Flop fan detected !! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Don't forget these ones

https://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/spears-circus/britney-spears-circus-tour-27.jpg

1200x0.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yeeeessssss. I remember when they added the black cape and the cryptic opera voice on the (second leg?). As shes slowly rotating and descending while thousands are spectating and losing their shot. Fiiiiiirrrreeee intro. 

Literally Godney descending from heaven :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: