What’s your favourite Britney song? You can only pick one

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

BOMT/Trouble For Me/Lucky/Man on the moon.. I can’t possibly choose, I love all of her music, she doesn’t have a bad song! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Man on the Moon was really beautiful and unique! I love that one too. I used to walk along a beach at night and cry listening to it & Just Luv Me when I was upset 🌙 🏝 😢 

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

favorite one? impossible to name only one.

BUT if i was held at gunpoint and had to choose one and only one it would most definitely be Break the Ice 100,00% - and I don't say this lightly, that song is just nirvana for my ears. every beat, the sound of her voice, the silences, the opening, the way she says each of the words of that song.

i just omg, that song takes me places its pure art. according to my apple music 2019 recap (can't find 2020 for some reason.) i listened to the song for 10 days straight... that's about  240+hours, thats about 74+ plays.

BoringPartialBordercollie.webp

the day i hear her sing that song live i will cease to exist, my soul will leave my body.

also, i live for this:

and she's literally eating ice.

im dead.

sorry i got carried away, this is the only place i can say this and not be put in a conservatorship.

😂 it’s good we have a place to be stans together. 

• Love 2