Deepdive - Part 7 (finale) Britney Spears silenced by her own Conservatorship -premiers in just over an hour. Are you tuning in?

15 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Lol ok I was confused 🤣. Sam Lutfi I have distrust of because of his involvement of other troubled celebrities. 

Which ones because it's hard to find something ... he has one against Britney till 2024.

OK, I'm a lil freaked out.

Just finished this part 7 - it was great.  BUT honestly, the thing that stuck with me was the one TMZ story where the 'source' is quoted as saying, oh if Britney is freed and dies 2 weeks later, #freebritney people would be silent (implying that not only would she not be able to handle life on her own but also that something ominous would happen and it would be our fault cuz she shouldn't be out).  Ya'll I'm scared for her safety if she DOES get out and even now, as things are coming to light.  Like if all of them know she is coming for them, will they try to do something and make it look like an accident or like she did it herself?! I mean, what about the doctor that suddenly died?  What about MJ??

At least one thing is for sure - if anything like that did happen, you better believe EVEN MORE PEOPLE and #freebritney WOULD NOT BE SILENT, Would NOT REST, and MORE of the world would protest and NOT STOP until justice is served against EVERY SINGLE person that was a part of this CShip and did wrong things. We will not be silent because TRUTH always wins in the end. And so does love.

I guess Britney is right, sometimes all you have is hope...Pop Tv Hope GIF by Schitt's Creek

On 7/19/2021 at 7:04 PM, Britman512 said:

Agreed it’s just chilling music and sensationalized  info from Twitter, with that said I’m about to tune in lol:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

With that being said, I don't think I'm going to watch this. I've been following them and meant to binge watch all the episodes but if it's really only good for those new to Britney's situation, I'll definitely pass. Especially if it's just Twitter sensationalism.

• Love 1