Deepdive - Part 7 (finale) Britney Spears silenced by her own Conservatorship -premiers in just over an hour. Are you tuning in?

These guys done an awesome job, this is where we getting into the nitty-gritty, I hope they spill some New Tea! Also there will be a season 2 where they carry on from where season 1 left off. I believe this finale covers it into the run up of the hearing on June 23! 🙌🏻😎

• Love 4
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

Pay Attention to one of the names listed as Patreon member in the end. I won't spoil who it is here, but the fact they're a Patreon member stood out to and it may stand out to you too. Also Breathe Heavy and Exhale are mentioned in this as well.

I'm sorry but imo he doesn't seems he is as evil as everyone think. It's just my feeling, I know what happened in 2007 but I'm sure we don't know the real thing. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: At least he is credited in a Free Britney video, not like her sister or else.

btw you're late :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

1 minute ago, Matou said:

I'm sorry but imo he doesn't seems he is as evil as everyone think. It's just my feeling, I know what happened in 2007 but I'm sure we don't know the real thing. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: At least he is credited in a Free Britney video, not like her sister or else.

btw you're late :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Jamie “I Am Britney” Spears? Jamie “she needs to be treated like a race horse” Spears? Jamie who called Britney fat a few days after her 2008 “breakdown” Spears? Jamie “has a restraining order for shaking his grandson” Spears? 

3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Jamie “I Am Britney” Spears? Jamie “she needs to be treated like a race horse” Spears? Jamie who called Britney fat a few days after her 2008 “breakdown” Spears? Jamie “has a restraining order for shaking his grandson” Spears? 

Girl we talk about Lutfi here. Are you serious thinking I'm saying this for "Daddy love his daughter so much" ? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2