Courtney Love posts texts from people close to Mathew Rosengart: "He will tear them down"

Maybe she shouldn't posted the actual receipts. I mean its great to know Matt is really going to fight for Britney but she's kinda giving away his whole plan. I mean judges are powerful. If Courtney is announcing that he will take down judges too, wont they rally together and try to bury Matt and Britney?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

“Britney will get her revenge on Los Angeles”

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I honestly hope Britney will end it and run away from there , she should leave the past behind and get herself to safety, the people there are really shady and untrustworthy ...... 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Get them!

I was never a big fan of Courtney, I actually used to think she killed Kurt to get all his money but since her support to Britney my perception has changed, and Im actually glad she has been vocal all these years. 

To be honest if he thinks this is the MOST BRAZEN CONSPIRACY HE EVER CAME ACROSS (and I’m sure he’s seen some things in his time), imagine the fallout when he ****s **** up for all these clowns and gets them stoned by the public at sundown 🙌🏻😎🤣

• Love 2
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

There are so many wonderful things in this post that I don’t know where to start. 🤩 I am so happy he clearly isn’t there just for the money. And yes, his wife Mara Buxbaum is a legendary publicist who is apparently badass.

Love a legendary publicists!