Britney: "Ok ... so I got a lot off my chest last week … I said what I needed to say … and life goes on … where’s my yoga mat now ????"

6 minutes ago, rockinedges said:

I don’t understand how people doubt it’s her now. She’s goofy and she has been sheltered from the internet for a very long time. Her internet humour is just a couple of decades old - she’ll catch on (i hope!)

It would just be too stupid for her team to post as her (without her consent) when there is so much scrutiny over everything and the cship is about to end, especially to post silly **** like this. People go back and forth on whether it's her or not based on if they like her posts or not.

Fans sometimes seem to forget that this is a court case, there is corruption behind it sure, but doesn't justify this

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Agreed.

It’s also insulting how some fans act like she’s crazy when they read her posts. This woman has been sequestered for 13 years, and even longer when you factor in how little freedom and time she’s had since 1999. She’s learning how to interact with us all over again. Have several sits and some understanding!

We don’t get to pick and choose what’s Britney and what’s not. She’s ALWAYS been quirky. “Like is Lindsay Lohan like okay like…?!?!”

Like any celebrity, she has a team help her with her socials, and yes she was forced to post BS like the “All is well” videos. We already saw a source from that team in one of the expose pieces say they did monitor her content and she wasn’t allowed to post about the conservatorship, so clearly she was being filtered.

This debate is simply tiring and I’m done with it!

We have no proof that she has access to her IG. 

Britney herself said she doesn't have the password. 

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

We have no proof that she has access to her IG. 

Britney herself said she doesn't have the password. 

A lot of celebrities have help managing their socials.

I don’t doubt that she submits content, password or no password.

Can you share the exact quote?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

It doesn't mean that Britney had access to her instagram just because Jamie was critized and the Freebritney-movement was mentioned. But team con wants us and the the world to believe that. 

Remember how Britney was in court, how much she was in a hury and what she told us. It was really the exact opposite of how she is on instagram, it doesn't make sense

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, brtineypears said:

It doesn't mean that Britney had access to her instagram just because Jamie was critized and the Freebritney-movement was mentioned. But team con wants us and the the world to believe that. 

Remember how Britney was in court, how much she was in a hury and what she told us. It was really the exact opposite of how she is on instagram, it doesn't make sense

This, they want us to believe it's her

• Love 4