Disgusting! (Old) Video of Britney's "Family" celebrating James Spears birthday in Britney’s beach house.

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

Someone update this title to reflect that it’s not recent. It’s misleading. 

Does it matter? Less than two years later Britney would be forced into a mental health facility. Jamie Lynn visited the beach house that same year (2019) with her family. 

• Love 1

I am comfused about Lynne. Either she is really submissive wife or she is the master manipulator.

Jamie Lynn has got special place in hell. She is acting so immature on social media. Spilling all the beans herself through her fake talks. She is really dumb to think people cant read people. 

3 minutes ago, itsbritbrit said:

I am comfused about Lynne. Either she is really submissive wife or she is the master manipulator.

Jamie Lynn has got special place in hell. She is acting so immature on social media. Spilling all the beans herself through her fake talks. She is really dumb to think people cant read people. 

I think Lynne is genuinely scared of Jamie. I think she is a push over and we dont know if he ever abused her. Abuse victims will stay with their assaulters for years. She was complacent and that's sooo sad for Britney, but maybe Lynne is traumatized and when it came to fight or flight- she flew. I'm not justifying Lynne in all this because she fücked get daughter over BIG TIME, but I think she has issues she needs to deal with. 

On 7/19/2021 at 7:04 PM, PZHSB said:

Confirmation Lynne is trash. How could she keep insisting it’s time for Jamie to step down yet be there for his birthday? These people are toxic 

She is a stone cold narcissist. All of those videos of Britney breaking down in tears when someone mentions her mother, that is trauma triggering of her experiences of not being loved by her Stage Mom. She pushed her to take up a singing career at ******* 8 years old after having worked out hard at the gym 6 days a week and had a meltdown over being constantly pushed and stressed out to train hard and compete.

https://youtu.be/GIaF6SmiMy0

Look at this. She does “the right thing” and says that she grew up with a really good support system and that her mom is awesome and then makes the thumbs up to Lynne who is sitting right there, watching. But when she says it her internal feelings fight because it is a lie and it awakens the deep pain of it not being true, memories of how she needed love and how the only way she could get recognition from her narcissistic mother was to try and be “perfect” and work hard for a career and deliver, and to always try to make Lynne look good. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I think Lynne is genuinely scared of Jamie. I think she is a push over and we dont know if he ever abused her. Abuse victims will stay with their assaulters for years. She was complacent and that's sooo sad for Britney, but maybe Lynne is traumatized and when it came to fight or flight- she flew. I'm not justifying Lynne in all this because she fücked get daughter over BIG TIME, but I think she has issues she needs to deal with. 

Stop giving her a pass because she is a woman. Yes, you are justifying Lynne, that is exactly what you do. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, itsbritbrit said:

She is a master manipulator, women have brains too and female psychopaths don’t act like male ones (aggressively, dominant, acting out) They play the Damsel in distress card and take advantage of ***ism where women are seen as weak, dumb and helpless.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Lynne is a failed mother. The only reason she is jumping on Britney's side now is because she's trying to abandon a sinking ship ASAP. She had THIRTEEN years to defend her daughter and hire lawyers etc. but she didn't move a finger. Instead, she was celebrating birthday of a person who she NOW CLAIMS is an incapable alcoholic.

This family are literally demons from hell who took on human forms and that's it. There no soul in them whatsoever. I hope they starve once Britney is free, they don't deserve anything better :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2

I don’t want to be the devils advocate but I will in this case and I will continue to give Lynne the benefit of the doubt…She probably has been abused herself by Jamie, she also probably saw abuse when she was little and she normalized it in her brain.

It’s not easy to leave an abusive relationship, yes, even when your own child is being abused, it’s an extremely toxic and damaging dynamic but it’s not easy to leave abusive relationships - even if she was aware of the abuse - it’s still not easy.