Actually… my mother was mentally ill and it makes me ANGRIER that Britney has been treated like this by her family. My mother did not work after the mental illness came on because it would set her off to have too much stress. 

We don’t need to know what it is that Britney has but she has the RIGHT to own her property she worked damn hard for. Her family is downright sick to use mental illness as an excuse to strip Britney of her rights, privacy, and fortune. 

What has been done to Britney regardless of mental condition has been straight up abuse. It’s actually WORSE on them if she does have a mental illness. These people should be ashamed. I want them all sued and jailed like Britney does. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I will defend her for that, there was an altercation and her friend was in danger. It broke up the fight.

A mentally sane person does not break up a fight by trespassing to the kitchen and getting a massive knife and start violently gesturing it towards people. 

• Like 8

Yes this has been going on for a while and we did not know it was but she did and she said about it until years later til us talking about it , her or her mother , I would call her the coward cause she could have said something . This is literally making britney condition worse from the way britney face has been changing , from old to ******** , i am surprised her eyes are not cockeyed from all of the bad treatment and knowing what britney is going through with her condition , i bet her father won't let her get the proper care but the suspicious care , i would not be surprised if that comes out in court. And why is she attacking us we are being nice and loving to britney , being her sister she would treat her sister like that , oh that poor thing she needs to quit

12 minutes ago, Lost In Space said:

Britney has never pulled a knife in a *****ng sandwich shop. Jamie Lynn should have been arrested. She is a psychopath. 

Yes, exactly. Why is this not all over twitter and everywhere. I'll tell you, lou Taylor. And if she has that power then **** 

• Like 1

none of y'all have a mentally ill sibling

Yes because Britney allegedly having a mental illness totally justifies an abusive 13 year conservatorship. The Spears family (and Jamie Lynn's "fan" apparently) act like we're still in the dark ages and people with mental illness need to be completely sequestered from public life. It's legitimately horrifying how they responded to Britney going through a troubling time in 2007/8. Any person would under her unique circumstances.

Some fans went so far as to claim Britney's family forced her to get a lobotomy and you know what? It honestly wouldn't surprise me at this point given the ridiculous way her family conceptualise mental illness. I didn't realise we are still in the 1930s.

• Like 3

I'm tired of people calling Britney mentally ill. she may have mental health issue, but it doesnt mean she is mentally incapable, and even if she has mental health issue, she does not deserve to be placed into a conservatorship let alone an abusive one. Everybody has flaw in their mental health to various extent, and for Britney, I feel like a lot of it came from people trying to control her.

• Like 1

First of all, she is the mentally ill one, being a fan of Jamielynn Spears. TF is there to be a fan of? She has no real music out, isnt much of an "actress", zoey101 ended over a decade ago. Hell,  JL isnt even a reality tv star, lmfao, again WHAT is there to be a fan of? and of all things, she has a fanpage of  someone who does nothing worth anything within entertainment AT ALL. Yeah someone's mentally ill alright, and it aint Britney! 

• Love 2

i think its time to just drop the JLS subject completely. let it die, lets ignore it. its too much work and this isn't even the thing we are fighting. let it go guys, lets just completely let her go and the rest of the family.

one focus - end the conservatorship, Britney will then do what she thinks is fair to her family members.

• Love 2