Who else remembers the competition to be on the UK "Fan Version" of the Piece of Me single?

I'm so annoyed that I lost my old Exhale account lol

Who else remembers the competition for this cover?

And who else is on it! 

Piece+Of+Me+(Fan+Photo+Cover).jpg
                                                                                                   ^  This one down here is me lol 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I remember reading about it but I don't remember actually seeing the cover. (I'm not a huge fan of Piece of Me :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: )

I can't believe no other Exhalers that are on the cover have said anything!

It was crazy when it was happening haha

(I didn't like the song either really, I do now) but I can guarantee you I like the fact that I got on an official single cover of hers haha

The music video is also REALLY weird, one dancer doing the wrong moves... Britney being digitally slimmed in the bathroom scene, Body doubles, her not wanting to do the shoot.

Not sure if you remember but they called her and said if you don't show up right now, we are giving the set to Samantha Jade (who was their planned "Replacement Britney" if she lost her fame) ... Then Samantha Jade ended up getting dropped by Jive :(

• Love 1

I don't remember, but I would have loved to have entered. I do however remember her official website had a competition where you could choose + design your dream set list fo the Circus Tour. They ended up featuring lots of the entries (inc. mine)! However, I lost the file and can't find the webpage using the wayback machine either to retrieve it :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it was a MS Paint masterpiece :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I don't remember, but I would have loved to have entered. I do however remember her official website had a competition where you could choose + design your dream set list fo the Circus Tour. They ended up featuring lots of the entries (inc. mine)! However, I lost the file and can't find the webpage using the wayback machine either to retrieve it :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: it was a MS Paint masterpiece :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Oh no :( I have a Britney Signature on a photo of mine and the hard drive that had it on there crashed and I lost it...

I'm SO glad this photo is on a website so that I could find it again!!! (the cd cover)

2 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I can't believe no other Exhalers that are on the cover have said anything!

It was crazy when it was happening haha

(I didn't like the song either really, I do now) but I can guarantee you I like the fact that I got on an official single cover of hers haha

The music video is also REALLY weird, one dancer doing the wrong moves... Britney being digitally slimmed in the bathroom scene, Body doubles, her not wanting to do the shoot.

Not sure if you remember but they called her and said if you don't show up right now, we are giving the set to Samantha Jade (who was their planned "Replacement Britney" if she lost her fame) ... Then Samantha Jade ended up getting dropped by Jive :(

it was so long ago, I don't know if they're still here, but yeah, it makes you wonder where are all of them.

I remember there was also some kind of "fan version" video on MTV or something? But I've never been able to find it. 

• Love 1
On 7/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, PokemonSpears said:

it was so long ago, I don't know if they're still here, but yeah, it makes you wonder where are all of them.

I remember there was also some kind of "fan version" video on MTV or something? But I've never been able to find it. 

I'm here!

haha

• Like 1