Do We Know If Britney Has A Valid License?

Britney Spears SUPERSTAR novelty drivers license former Walt Disney  Mouseketeer | eBay

I was SO excited to see Britney Spears driving that I forgot, does she even have a valid license? I think most people have to renew their license every four years. Could Team Con be setting up Britney with not only the IG posts, but the driving? In 13 years of slavery-I mean the conservatorship, I would think Jamie Spears would not let her renew her license. So if she is driving now, it could look bad for her. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

You can renew online if your current license is REAL-ID compliant. 

Yes, I know this, but she also was told she couldn't see her sons if she didn't do what daddy wanted. So I'm being serious. If they took driving privileges' away from her in her mid 20's, how do we know she won't be viewed as a bad person for driving NOW without a current license? 

Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea Film a Very '80s-Inspired Music Video |  Entertainment Tonight

Just now, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Yes, I know this, but she also was told she couldn't see her sons if she didn't do what daddy wanted. So I'm being serious. If they took driving privileges' away from her in her mid 20's, how do we know she won't be viewed as a bad person for driving NOW without a current license? 

Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea Film a Very '80s-Inspired Music Video |  Entertainment Tonight

Idk but considering how news outlets and hundreds of thousands of people view this forum I don’t think we should be putting this in a spot light in case it could get her in trouble so let’s hope this falls to the bottom 

1 minute ago, s&m said:

I don't why these questions come up about her driving! She's been driving since 2009 

Like I said, in CA you have to renew your license about every four years. So by 2009, it would be by 2013; were in 2021.

I just don't want team Con to be setting her up. We fans, are living that she is driving with her man, but in reality we have to think of the legality. Ultimately we want Britney to be free, if we ignore the law, and just root her on to do whatever she wants, were being bad fans and it will keep her stuck.