It’s clear based off of the testimony + recent posts she’s had ENOUGH. But what really was the recent breaking point.

I think it's as simple as this: she got a new lawyer. 

Based on reports of the dynamic between Britney and Sam Ingham, it seems like Sam cautioned her against speaking out ever. Maybe he told her that things would get worse if she spoke out? Don't know. But as soon as Britney gets the new Rosenlaywer, like literally the very day, she finally says #freebritney and starts going full "**** it" mode on her subsequent social posts. I think Rosengart told Britney that she was free to use her voice as she pleased because either way he was going to get her out of the c-ship.

• Like 1

I actually think the documentaries helped her realise. As she said in her testimony she didn’t think anyone would believe her. 
 I think it gave her that support she needed to speak up and make a change. 
obviously She said she didn’t like the documentaries which I understood… like how would u feel people rehashing bad moments in your life not looking your best. I’d personally be embarrassed but she really doesn’t have anything to be embarrassed about. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, urgoinghomesweetie said:

Based on reports of the dynamic between Britney and Sam Ingham, it seems like Sam cautioned her against speaking out ever. Maybe he told her that things would get worse if she spoke out? Don't know. But as soon as Britney gets the new Rosenlaywer, like literally the very day, she finally says #freebritney and starts going full "**** it" mode on her subsequent social posts. I think Rosengart told Britney that she was free to use her voice as she pleased because either way he was going to get her out of the c-ship.

No. No lawyer would advice a client to bash people and start a feud on instagram, while the case is still on going 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Stop trying to silence people. We're all allowed to give our opinion whenever we want to, deal with it. 

You know, people disagreeing with you, or saying they think you're spamming, is not the same as silencing you. You're still posting, right? So how exactly are you being silenced? :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

You know, people disagreeing with you, or saying they think you're spamming, is not the same as silencing you. You're still posting, right? So how exactly are you being silenced? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Couldn't care less. I'm allowed to give my opinion, deal with it. 

2 minutes ago, Humbledandelion said:

Why not? They drugged her tried to hurt her. Ive said this once and I will say it again:

SHES BEING TOO NICE.

No lol, it's an ongoing case. Talking about it on social media only makes things worse, and especially insulting people, no lawyer would tell her to do that. Her team is just trying to ruin everything 

The mental health facility thing was the turning point, it all went downhill from there, and the fact that Judge Penny did absolutely nothing for 2 years (and since) when Britney spoke on 2019, that was definitely the breaking point that led Britney to say "enough".

• Love 1
  • Like 2
39 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

No. No lawyer would advice a client to bash people and start a feud on instagram, while the case is still on going 

Right I agree with that, hence why I'm sure Ingham was saying that. My theory is that Rosengart is going against conventional wisdom and saying Britney can post whatever she wants. Perhaps he feels that he has a solid case either way? Or maybe he feels that if Britney is able to tell her story with her own narrative that it'll be evidence that she does indeed posses the mental capacity that the c-ship says she doesn't?

I mean, Britney being angry and feuding with people doesn't mean she lacks capacity. It's not like she's being used as a witness in a criminal trial and she needs to be squeaky clean to prove her credibility. All that needs to be proven is that she has the mental capacity to take care of herself - and maybe showing the world can she can coherently tell her story is evidence of that.

Also remember what happened with her dad being abusive to her son. That probably was a massive breaking point for her also! 

I have a question for everyone.
So I watched Bryan’s interview earlier. Do you think her dad had good intentions originally for the conservatorship? I do think it was genuine in the beginning because they wanted to make sure she was ok. Then I think over the years, the money took over and they got greedy. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, urgoinghomesweetie said:

Right I agree with that, hence why I'm sure Ingham was saying that. My theory is that Rosengart is going against conventional wisdom and saying Britney can post whatever she wants. Perhaps he feels that he has a solid case either way? Or maybe he feels that if Britney is able to tell her story with her own narrative that it'll be evidence that she does indeed posses the mental capacity that the c-ship says she doesn't?

I mean, Britney being angry and feuding with people doesn't mean she lacks capacity. It's not like she's being used as a witness in a criminal trial and she needs to be squeaky clean to prove her credibility. All that needs to be proven is that she can take care of herself.

Rosengart knows she doesn't have access to her IG. It's just her team trying to start feuds and drama to discredit her. Sadly, Rosengart can't do much about this

5 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Rosengart knows she doesn't have access to her IG. It's just her team trying to start feuds and drama to discredit her. Sadly, Rosengart can't do much about this

Oh ok I see where you're coming from. You're still in the "Britney isn't posting any of this" camp. I don't buy the argument that the c-ship is posting those things to discredit her. You know how easy that would be for a lawyer to point out to the judge that Britney isn't posting her own posts and the c-ship is using it against her? Like seriously, Rosengart would simply point that out to the judge and then the c-ship would be in deep ****. They're evil but they're not that stupid

6 minutes ago, urgoinghomesweetie said:

Oh ok I see where you're coming from. You're still in the "Britney isn't posting any of this" camp. I don't buy the argument that the c-ship is posting those things to discredit her. You know how easy that would be for a lawyer to point out to the judge that Britney isn't posting her own posts and the c-ship is using it against her? Like seriously, Rosengart would simply point that out to the judge and then the c-ship would be in deep ****. They're evil but they're not that stupid

Don't worry, he is gonna do it. He still needs to file papers, he isn't officially her lawyer yet. 

Britney's Instagram is a powerful tool to manipulate the opinion, you think her team would miss such opportunity ? You think they don't have a strategy with her social medias ? Of course they do. In the next few days/weeks, her Instagram is gonna get messier with a lot of ranting, insults, attacks. They’re slowly building a narrative 

After manipulated and drugged to death long time she finally found courage in herself to speak. You guys should support her. Instead of digging everything. I also think she has now access to her IG. She basically begged to judge about giving interviews. Now she knows her fans supporting her and bellives her. She scared long time that nobody gonna believe her. That's why she couldn't express her anger earlier.

4 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

After manipulated and drugged to death long time she finally found courage in herself to speak. You guys should support her. Instead of digging everything. I also think she has now access to her IG. She basically begged to judge about giving interviews. Now she knows her fans supporting her and bellives her. She scared long time that nobody gonna believe her. That's why she couldn't express her anger earlier.

We don’t have any proof that she has access to her IG. 

https://postimg.cc/mtX1F34z

Legally, it's not even her IG, it belongs to the Britney brand which is owned by her father

• Love 1
4 hours ago, urgoinghomesweetie said:

He did tell her that - she said it in her testimony. 

11 hours ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

personal opinion: she has always been really pissed off about it. I think the reason she can now be very vocal about it is cause her sons have grown up and team con can't really dangle that in front of her anymore.

This & I guess the court couldn't deny longer she wanted to speak in open court.