It’s clear based off of the testimony + recent posts she’s had ENOUGH. But what really was the recent breaking point.

For sure, after 13 years who wouldn’t have had a breaking point. But there still must have been something in recent times that triggered pissedoffney. Imagine 11+ years and then domination. But she’s been dormant for over a year. What happened recently to make her say **** it? The isolation from COVID stuff on top of her already isolated life? A fight within the family? Knowing she doesn’t have much longer left to try for a child? Help and motivation/inspiration from Sam? I’m so curious! 

9 minutes ago, CrazyKindaGurl said:

personal opinion: she has always been really pissed off about it. I think the reason she can now be very vocal about it is cause her sons have grown up and team con can't really dangle that in front of her anymore.

I agree. She's been rebelling against it since its beginning. She has always been a rebel, a fighter. But noone listened to her. And that changed big time. She has an audience now and her hope rewoked, giving her new strength

• Love 2
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

She doesn't have access to her IG.

It's still her team posting. And they're trying to distract us with this sister feud. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

How many times do you need to say it before you believe it yourself? Every *** **** thread there's you coming out with this :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, rennen said:

How many times do you need to say it before you believe it yourself? Every *** **** thread there's you coming out with this :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I am allowed to give my opinion, stop trying to silence people just because they don't believe it's her. 

• Like 1

To me I really think that last time when they put her in the facility against her will, and drugged her until she's unable to function, she clearly realized that they were trying to kill her and that they never cared.

And then the isolation with Covid combined with the rise of the freebritney movement made her even more angry with the abuse she went through.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Remember until the 23rd June, she was scared, manipulated, as that kunt Ingham told her she should keep quiet and don’t speak about all the **** they’re putting her through. She needed the open court hearing + the audio leak to make this all irreversible. Now that she’s had confirmation that She’s been heard, no one is light MH Nat her or think she’s lying, she empowered and FURIOUS! Go Britney! Drag them all to deepest pits of Hell!

Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

• Love 1
  • Like 2

We certainly dont know but my theory is that the freebritney movement empowered her to speak up. As she said, she thought no one would believe her so it had something to do with her feeling confident right now to stand for herself.

I just wish she would have done this in 2008, she was a though girl, I know she did all of that for her kids but I feel like surrounded by good people Felicia for instance, she would have made better decisions. With her power, fame and fortune she would eventually have regained the custody of her children in a few months. 

It just saddens me so freaking much to think that 13 years had to pass for her to be free,because even if she gets to get out of that, you cannot travel in time, those years are gone forever. They really deserve JAIL. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Perhaps she knows she’s nearing 40. They’ve taken away her 30s and she wants change.

It’s quite sad that she was actually going to go ahead with Domination hadn’t they started being tricky with her over a dance move. She was going to keep the peace and go along with it. Poor Britney. 

I’m glad it’s coming out now but I wish she wouldn’t have to have endured 13 years of sheer hell. Drugging her, forcing her on stage, mental torture. 

• Like 2
Just now, halfdressed said:

Oh please. It’s not silencing when you spam it in every thread. You’ve stated your opinion/assumption. We get it. Now it’s our opinion you say it too much.

glad we all aired our opinions.  

So because my opinion is different, you think I should stop voicing it ? Hell no :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: