Mirror: "Britney Spears’ former bodyguard says she was given weekly cocktail of powerful *****"

23 minutes ago, Matou said:

Talking about parallel universes is madness ? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

In that one Chaotic extra video with KFed where she's eating something and burping, she sounds very stoned and she is talking about time travel.

While time travel and parallel universes are certainly things physicists talk about and there's a chance they are concepts that can actually exist, I think it would mean that she sounded stoned talking about it, which she normally wouldn't.

But this guy is kinda... ummm... I'm gonna wait for someone else to speak up, hopefully after consulting a lawyer and lining up for a testimony.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Fernando not working anytime soon with another artist :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  i guess his NDA expired?   

anyway, that mental illnes team con is soooo talking about in those tmz post could be psychosis or schizophrenia, sometimes i don't know that to think. Like if this is true (wich im about 95% not) BUT if being true, they have done everything so wrong, they ****ed her up so badly, because you can help someone with those mental illnes, you can FIND A BALANCE with the person, not take away her rights and make her make millions, now brit is so angry about all this motherF* and all they did to her, how they stolen her money, abusing of her mental state....what about she really needs a serious medical treatment with good people and good doctors around her? nothing like now, just a visit now and then and that's it. Im afraid she's not friendly with that kind of ANY close treatment anymore.  And that makes me sad. Because she maybe need it. 

This is so true and makes me sad. 

21 minutes ago, Applejack said:

In that one Chaotic extra video with KFed where she's eating something and burping, she sounds very stoned and she is talking about time travel.

While time travel and parallel universes are certainly things physicists talk about and there's a chance they are concepts that can actually exist, I think it would mean that she sounded stoned talking about it, which she normally wouldn't.

But this guy is kinda... ummm... I'm gonna wait for someone else to speak up, hopefully after consulting a lawyer and lining up for a testimony.

yeah & being stoned doesn't mean saying nonsense things

46 minutes ago, Humbledandelion said:

I just love Britney's response, its exactly like she says.

How these ppl call out for God like that. Britney is right once again. 

I can´t imagine what she went trough in the hands of these ppl, they all look sick in the head.

3.jpg

That's not the God we think about. These people are evil so guess which one I'm referring to :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

5 hours ago, Bro96 said:

From the article posted above: One of Flores' allegations is more shocking than the rest. His lawsuit claims that on one occasion Spears allegedly demanded his belt then walked in the house and allegedly twice "savagely hit the small child [Sean Preston]" with the belt.

Wtf???

I totally believe this... His own grand  children think he is a "****" so