Mirror: "Britney Spears’ former bodyguard says she was given weekly cocktail of powerful *****"

A former bodyguard for Britney Spears has claimed that a woman would give the star "three anti-psychotic medications and birth control pills" every Friday SHARE 

Britney Spears' former bodyguard has claimed the singer used to be given a weekly cocktail of powerful ***** and would burst into tears because of her dad.

Fernando Flores also said that the Toxic singer wasn't allowed out by herself and would constantly have her phone monitored.

And his claims didn't stop there as he alleged that any visitors to her Los Angeles property would have their bags searched upon entry.

Fernando, 40, was hired to guard Britney, 39, in 2010, just a year after dad Jamie, 69, became her conservator following her mental health breakdown. He worked with the star for eight months.

Speaking to The Sun, the dad-of-four said a woman would come to the home every Friday with the ***** for the singer.

Britney Spears bodyguard Fernando Flores

"I’d explain [to Britney] what everything was — three anti-psychotic medications and birth control pills.

"She’d go from sane to talking about parallel universes."

He also told how Britney's dad would phone him three or four times a day to see what was happening and said the star had to ask permission for anything she wanted.

He revealed that most of her time was spent working out or watching television.

And he said that she would cry while listening to It’s A Man’s World by James Brown anytime she was feeling low.

The comments come as Britney was spotted for the first time since her social media rant on Saturday where she hit out at her father and sister.

The singer looked downcast as she drove her white Mercedes through the streets of LA as her boyfriend Sam accompanied her in the passenger seat, while Britney’s bodyguard also sat in the back of the car.

On Saturday, Britney took to Instagram to lash out at people she considered "closest" to her who "failed to speak up" in the past regarding her conservatorship – rounding on them for speaking about her now.

Many fans thought that this was a dig at her mum Lynne and sister, Jamie Lynn.

The post came hours after they both shared cryptic messages of their own.

And her sister has asked God for peace in her latest Instagram post.

The former Zoey 101 star, 30, told fans she is focused on her religion and wrote: "May the peace of the Lord be with you, and your spirit."

Link: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-former-bodyguard-says-24563267

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

I think it's a miracle that Britney is still alive. What she had to go through is ******* scary!:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: All those around her should be sued, without exception! Jason Trawick too, he knew what her life looked like, and he left her ******* alone with those beasts. :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I don’t like those, all-of-a-sudden sources, “speaking out”. Giving me 2008-2011 opportunistic vibes:angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

But this man was my last straw. How dare this literal trash of a human being even mention her name. And such a shame for tabloids to run those stories. Ew, I’m pissed:pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Yeah I am starting to think so too. I think it served a purpose initially when some people spoke out publicly about things they witnessed, it helped put a spotlight on the situation and it helped lend credibility to Britney's story as there were still some media/GP buying the late 00s narrative. But now, Britney has not only spoken twice in court and gained massive public and legal support, she has also been clear that she does not want others to give interviews about her. If they have information that is worth to know, they should contact Rosengart/his team, and let Britney decide on how to her own story on her terms when she is free. 

My one exception, which seems to go against what Britney actually wants if what was posted about it on IG is true, are the documentaries. But for different reasons. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, s&m said:

Look who's back! The same person that sued Britney for ***ual harassment 

I mean it is plausible that she done tjode things especially if she was drugged up outta her mind. 

There is a reason James settled this outside of court. Cship dirt would resurface if this went on trial

• Love 2
  • Like 4
58 minutes ago, s&m said:

Look who's back! The same person that sued Britney for ***ual harassment 

51 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Ummm.... why are you so sure it hasn't actually happened though? Considering the fact that they forced her to take something as strong as lithium just last year, god knows what kinda ***** they also made her take during those times and how much it affected her state of mind at the time. I think it's plausible she could act like this as a result of taking certain meds tbh. 

• Like 2

Fernando not working anytime soon with another artist :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  i guess his NDA expired?   

anyway, that mental illnes team con is soooo talking about in those tmz post could be psychosis or schizophrenia, sometimes i don't know what to think. Like if this is true (wich im about 95% not) BUT if being true, they have done everything so wrong, they ****ed her up so badly, because you can help someone with those mental illnes, you can FIND A BALANCE with the person, not take away her rights and make her make millions, now brit is so angry about all this motherF* and all they did to her, how they stolen her money, abusing of her mental state....what about if she really needs a serious medical treatment with good people and good doctors around her? nothing like now, just a visit now and then and that's it. Im afraid she's not friendly with that kind of ANY close treatment anymore.  And that makes me sad. Because she maybe need it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1

Wait, why would he suddenly speak out in her defence after trying to sue her 11 years ago?

Didn’t they pay him off in court privately? Therefore, I assumed he was silenced from publicly speaking about her ever again.

Britney never had the opportunity to defend herself against the allegations. Team Con didn’t want anyone to question the conservatorship I guess.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Any one have mentally health issue should be supported by the love one 

after I give birth with my son I had depression with out my family support and love i will still be sick but I am not and I stop the medication and everything is totally fine now with my son with me 

sorry for English 

• Love 7

Three anti psychotics…..I mean wbk but still. It’s clear at this point they were purposely sedating her to near unconsciousness, no matter what mental illness she might or might not have. I used to take anti psychotics, for sleep and anxiety, and I hated it. I was a walking zombie and kept gaining weight, had ticks. I’m not saying they’re always bad but they should only be used when necessary. Why I let a doctor test out anti psychotics on me even though I’m not psychotic, bipolar etc is beyond me. 

Britney’s suffered so much I hope they all rot in jail

• Love 6

From the article posted above: One of Flores' allegations is more shocking than the rest. His lawsuit claims that on one occasion Spears allegedly demanded his belt then walked in the house and allegedly twice "savagely hit the small child [Sean Preston]" with the belt.

Wtf???

• Like 1