Burnt down gym - why??

I think it’s pretty obvious that Brit didn’t burn down her gym. But why would they make her say that? In light of all the recent stuff coming out that’s one of the more bizarre mysteries to me about Britney that no one has really discussed again from what I’ve seen. Thoughts?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BreatheForBritney said:

probably trying to make her seem stupid/incapable of taking care of herself

I can really see them forcing her to say that. Like she said in her testimony, they promise her more rights etc. by making her do and say so many things. I think she was never fully aware that they're only doing this to make her look like she still needs the cship. And burning down a part of her house could be one of these things. Really disgusting...

Have we got any evidence tho of the burned down gym? Pictures or anything else?

• Like 5

Lol what? I don't know how some people decide something didn't happen with no proof. 

It probably did happen, but if it was a bug fire it would have been reported. Probably just a lot of smoke damage to the room and machines. Even Jamie Lynn made it sound like it wasnt a big deal when asked about it.

Not everything is a lie. 

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Saoru said:

Lol what? I don't know how some people decide something didn't happen with no proof. 

It probably did happen, but if it was a bug fire it would have been reported. Probably just a lot of smoke damage to the room and machines. Even Jamie Lynn made it sound like it wasnt a big deal when asked about it.

Not everything is a lie. 

Yet there is absolutely no evidence it did happen… :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

And to be honest when this was first posted people in the profession of fixing fire damages said it would have taken way longer than what she said, it’s bull**** and they would have definitely brought this up by now in court 

1 minute ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Someone asked Jamie Lynn about it in an interview in a light hearted way and she looked pissed and said ‘I don’t know why she’s talking about that now, it happened months ago’ or something like that. 

To be fair, she didn't look pissed. She reacted as if it wasn't a big deal, which I don't think it was. Just a small accident thankfully 

• Like 1

Funny enough I went down the rabbit hole and was reading old Lynne's Corner entries yesterday and she said this in 2002: 

"Britney went to New York for four days. She and Jenny, her friend, stayed with Bryan. Brit and Jenny enjoyed spending time together, since they had not seen each other in a while. They shopped every day! Bryan and Lauren took them out on the town a few times too. One of those nights, they all came in to a real mess! Brit had left a candle burning in front of an air vent. The wall caught on fire, and the fire department had to come to put it out. 

This is the second time this has happened. Brit left a candle burning in her bathroom in our Louisiana home. Jamie Lynn jumped around it somehow and caught her bathroom on fire. She has really learned a lesson this time. I love candles too, and I have to remind myself to really be cautious with them."

So maybe that's always been a thing (I forget to blow out candles all the time).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Nah to me she looked upset 😂 

Yeah, she definitely looks annoyed/upset. Maybe because the interviewer brought her sister up?

And then you can tell how hard she's trying to look happy right after. Her fake smile when the interviewer talks about JL being back on TV says it all. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Like 2