Guys, why did Sam delete the Lonely video?

I think it was always the intention to delete it. It was never meant to be a post that would stay up...

The lyrics are about being treated bad by others, and recognising it. Even just the association with this song and the situation says a lot.

They probably did it, knowing Britney singing live would get attention but fans would rush to share it if it was taken down, meaning its all over the Internet by the time it's taken down.

7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I think it was always the intention to delete it. It was never meant to be a post that would stay up...

The lyrics are about being treated bad by others, and recognising it. Even just the association with this song and the situation says a lot.

They probably did it, knowing Britney singing live would get attention but fans would rush to share it if it was taken down, meaning its all over the Internet by the time it's taken down.

This doesn't match what she posts on her own Instagram that people swear she posts on. She's moved on according to her Instagram.

So why leak lyrics and such on her bf account if she can post on her own insta? This is a question for the people who swear she posts but provide no evidence other than speculation? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: