Rumor: Matthew hired Britney A New Security Team

17 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

1. Matthew isn't officially her lawyer yet, so he wouldn't have been able to do this yet

2. Even if he was officially her lawyer by now, I don't think he would have the power to do this

Is a verbal from the judge for Britney to be allowed to select her own lawyer and Britney’s verbal commitment to him not enough for him to starting acting on behalf of her? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Is a verbal from the judge for Britney to be allowed to select her own lawyer and Britney’s verbal commitment to him not enough for him to starting acting on behalf of her? 

Ok don’t think it is. Matthew was asked if he was her lawyer and he said they still have to formalize it.

Isn’t Jodi as the conservator of person  in charge of her security? Based on the court filings and what her lawyer said in court, it is clear that Jodi is now doing her best to please Britney and end the conservatorship. 

She is afraid (for a very good reason) that Britney is going to sue her or at least ruin her reputation so letting Britney choose her own security is least she can do.

Plus today Rosengart will tell the court what Britney thinks for Jodi’s request for additional security for herself. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

It still needs to be recognised by the court and by both parties, I assume, in writing. Which to my knowledge it has not.

With regards to him hiring new security, it would need to be approved by the estate and we know who controls those purse strings so this sounds like crap to me. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, rennen said:

It still needs to be recognised by the court and by both parties, I assume, in writing. Which to my knowledge it has not.

With regards to him hiring new security, it would need to be approved by the estate and we know who controls those purse strings so this sounds like crap to me. 

Yes, this. Regardless who would have put in the request, Jamie would have had to approve it. I hope it is true and he did, but... I think we need credible confirmation to believe this.

• Like 1