Okay serious question... "the artist formally known as"

With all this going on in Britney's life right now, regarding the "britney brand" I am just curious...

Lets say Britney succeeds in winning her freedom from the conservatorship, but she was unable to obtain her name musically.

Would you guys love britney the same, if she would be known as "the artist formally known as" ? 

lol, i know its a dumb question, but since i think sam has to remove the britney song earlier, i think there may be a chance

that Britney may not be able to get her name back, from dare i say, her father >_<

Cue the prince fans screaming foul, saying different scenario sweetheart.  

One was fighting an injustice with the record labels, despite being mocked (ironically Taylor swift gets praised for doing the exact same thing prince did).

I think she should drop Spears, and just be Britney, like Madonna, cher and Janet. 

• Love 1

I have actually wondered if Britney resents her surname now. Obviously it’s her fathers surname and the surname of her immediate family, so she might hate it.

Like someone else said, she could easily drop her surname if she wanted to and just release music under her first name only. 

If she gets married to Sam, she would probably take his surname.