Are They Targeting Jamie-Lynn to Detract from Jamie?

9 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

The Jamie-Lynn drama has ignited the internet and while people haven't forgotten about Jamie, the heat is off of him [for now].

Is Britney taking the bait? Are we all taking the bait?

well jamie doesnt have an insta... plus, she did call her dad out, jamie lynn just wont shut up..

• Love 2

No, she literally dragged her dad on Instagram yesterday. I think the reason why she’s targeting JL is because for a lack of better term, she’s a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Remember, James doesn’t have an active Instagram/social media presence whereas JL does so it’s easier for her to twist a narrative towards her advantage. Anyway chile it really isn’t that deep. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Not saying that I believe this theory, but I wouldn't even be surprised anymore if team C would fight against each other and throw everyone under the bus. It is funny that this JL targeting started pretty much after this statement :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Screen-Shot-2021-07-07-at-11-00-27-AM.pn

Britney saw that and said hell-to-the-**********-NO

Exhale is the only reason for Jamie Lynn “igniting the internet.” People who aren’t familiar with the matter would have no clue to look at JLs insta and connect the dots.  If everyone would stop creating new threads any time she breathes she would get less attention. Hundreds of thousands of people view this forum. And every other thread is JL related. 

stop giving her the time of day. Also, no. I believe Britney is targeting her sister. And I believe Britney is writing her insta captions, especially those as of late. 

1 hour ago, halfdressed said:

Exhale is the only reason for Jamie Lynn “igniting the internet.” People who aren’t familiar with the matter would have no clue to look at JLs insta and connect the dots.  If everyone would stop creating new threads any time she breathes she would get less attention. Hundreds of thousands of people view this forum. And every other thread is JL related. 

stop giving her the time of day. Also, no. I believe Britney is targeting her sister. And I believe Britney is writing her insta captions, especially those as of late. 

That is not totally true, accounts like Saint Hoax and similar on IG have jumped aboard train "eff JLS". I saw so much of it on Twitter too, and in pretty much every comment section as well. For sure, Exhale is relishing in it too, but it is out there already.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This is where I am doubtful about how unedited the IG posts actually are, but to me it extends to both Jamie and JL. I believe the writing does actually come from Britney, but I am suspicious of what is being left out. It does seem awfully convenient for team con that Britney's posts specifically only drags Jamie and especially JL. Could simply be a coincidence and this was just what Britney chose to focus on, if so, that is fine of course - her choice...but, ugh, I just can't shake the feeling that context around some statements are being left out and some things (or people...) being left out altogether, maybe even pieces from different posts being edited together. 

JL and Jamie were arguably the most actively hated people even before Britney dragged them by name, ever since the court hearing the two of them have received the most backlash. And even more so after the second hearing. Jamie is clearly incriminated beyond save here. But with JL, I think it might be the opposite. She has done some shady stuff for sure and benefitted from the cship, but out of anyone involved in this mess I feel like she would be most likely to not have done something actually incriminating. She was so young when it all started, doubtful she played a role then. And everything we have seen her attached to, while it makes her a ****ty sister, it is not exactly illegal.

All this to say that I wouldn't find it beyond team con to throw both Jamie's under the bus, recognizing they are already turning into the public hate objects of this whole ordeal, to distract from other major players - including Britney's management who she was clear about should be in jail. Jamie is already going down, whereas JL could potentially clear her name legally. Plus, I have found JL's behavior ever since Britney's first court statement to be really strange. She keeps making really strange moves in all of this that make her come off as unsympathetic. While she just could be that unaware and unsympathetic, I also can't help but wonder: Is she playing along, knowing she can eventually clear her name? 

Again, to be clear - I am not so much doubting that the words are indeed coming from Britney, but more what is being left out (if anything) and why. Either or though, I feel confident that Rosengart will handle everything well still, he is competent af.

11 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Anyone thinking that Britney has suddenly access to her IG is delusional. It's still her team posting. 

I definitely don't think she has direct access. But I do think the words posted are hers. It would be incredibly stupid of team con at this point to completely make something up on her IG. That would be so so easy for Rosengart to just state publicly "this is not Britney" and it will make team con look even more horrible both in public and in court. 

Now, if the captions are posted 100% as submitted, who knows. This is where I am a bit more doubtful. 

• Love 1

Honestly this entire tragedy is a story of patriarchal misogyny tearing Britney down and then allowing men to control her life- and yet people ignore 90% of Britney's posts to focus dragging Jamie Lynn. Don't even get me started on the misogyny direct to JL on this board. Calling her Juno is so ******* disgusting. Not to mention attacking her physical appearance? A lot of the people here have learned nothing

2 minutes ago, ratsincats said:

Honestly this entire tragedy is a story of patriarchal misogyny tearing Britney down and then allowing men to control her life- and yet people ignore 90% of Britney's posts to focus dragging Jamie Lynn. Don't even get me started on the misogyny direct to JL on this board. Calling her Juno is so ******* disgusting. Not to mention attacking her physical appearance? A lot of the people here have learned nothing

Her team is dragging Jamie Lynn to distract us. 

Jamie Lynn knows it's not Britney who wrote these posts. 

This is why she isn't mad.