⚠️ PLEASE STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC (and read the entire OP not just the title)⚠️

• Super Mods
On 7/21/2021 at 6:34 PM, Roger said:

This wasn't an argument, I am sorry if you felt that way. As an old member, I was only giving my opinion on the matter. Got it though, I am out.

Have a good one :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Hey don’t mean to jump in but have read your comments and I can say I too have been banned here way back in the days for simply saying Britney’s sons look just like the young her (I think it was Jayden and he is a spitting image of her when she was that age too) yet I got labeled a pe** and ***ualizing a minor.  Thank god Jordan weeded out the bad people and the staff now are pretty fair as we all are like everyone else, just trying to enjoy the site too but have to deal with “but he hit me first!” like Slayer said, reach out to any of the mods, some members have done so with me and we kinda get together and discuss about it. Sometimes we do bring up ways to make it better for everyone here to Jordan and he’s always trying to improve and make a better experience for everyone and making EVERYONE Happy. Like I said one time, what are we fast food workers taking orders? I read reports and it’s always comments like “he said this to me, ban him!” 

I feel all of the mods are very fair and often get painted in a bad light for no reason. Heck people here accuse us of working for her team and adding on to their crazy conspiracy yet get mad at us for banning them and their ridiculous false accusations? 

maybe it’s just me venting out but just want to be transparent as possible so it’s clear we have no hidden agenda. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 7/21/2021 at 8:25 PM, Slayer said:

This trolling is not acceptable, I've seen you make numerous snide comments. As i've said to you on multiple occasions any issues you have with moderation you should DM us privately.

Sorry dont wanna be mean BUT THIS IS ABUSIVE. Keep things private make u have the power to do not so good things. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

You know we can see this is your 3rd account right?

So? There's a rule about that too? 

I need to explain i have diferente account for my macbook(work) and for my phone(private) ? (3th its of my bf) 

I don't even know if ure a moderator but that kind of comments are just so wrong and show my point was right. Shouldn't be by DM? 

Its some kind of threat? 

Ot its just childish? 

• Love 1
22 hours ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

I need to explain i have diferente account for my macbook(work) and for my phone(private) ? (3th its of my bf) 

I don't even know if ure a moderator but that kind of comments are just so wrong and show my point was right. Shouldn't be by DM? 

Its some kind of threat? 

Ot its just childish? 

This thread was created because of the recent chaos that's been going on in the forum, especially around the times of a hearing or whenever there's a new Instagram post.

The general forum Rules are not overwritten by this, they're still in place:

And that includes duplicate accounts.

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 4:30 AM, GloryTOPanizer said:

Its some kind of threat? 

Ot its just childish? 

FYI: you can sign in with the same account simultaneously from multiple devices.  There’s no need for multiple accounts. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, The Finn said:

FYI: you can sign in with the same account simultaneously from multiple devices.  There’s no need for multiple accounts. 

Thank you! I think it's just trolls finding any excuse to find a 'reason' why they have multiple accounts when they've been called out :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

Hi, I was given 4 points for ‘inciting hate’  (which I don’t think I even did) when the FAQ’s say you get 3 points for that.

Can that please be fixed? I messaged the mod and there has been no response. 

I'll tell Jordan about that. I don't know why the default message says 3 points, but the pre-established rule for that reason gives 4 points in reality.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

I just don't understand why the Britney not controlling her Instagram "theories" is hidden. Especially after the Controlling Britney Spears doc. This isn't helping to movement at all. Stop acting like Jamie and Lou.

I'm going to re-post this.

On 9/21/2021 at 6:21 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Look, many of you decided months ago that is not her posting on Instagram. That's totally valid. She's under a conservatorship, her father owns I don't know what company that owns social media matters, and there are many posts that don't make sense, especially in 2019 around the time she was sent to the facility.

The situation has not changed, she's still under the same conservatorship to this day. So what else is there to discuss? Why would something be different from two months ago, or six or two years ago, etc?

I'm saying this as a user of Exhale that's here everyday for the past 8 years, and not as a moderator. It's got to a point where all the comments about her not being the one controlling her Instagram, including the sarcastic comments, Cassie jokes, Team Con's narrative, etc, etc, result almost spammy, because I repeat, there's nothing else to add. Anyone that "figured out" is not her controlling the Instagram months ago, or years ago, the situation hasn't changed, well, the conservatorship is still the same.

We get several posts a week, sometimes even two or three posts per day, and to see the same comments over and over and over and over and over every single thread, it's tiring. You don't think it's her? We hear ya. We already did the previous 800 posts where y'all commented the same thing. 

What is the problem with having a separate thread where you can freely discuss and dissect every new post that is shared on her IG? That you would end up repeating yourselves post after post like a broken record? Yeah, I get the struggle, we can relate, trust us.

And many of you are very vocal about the complains of "being censored". But what you ignore is that there's many users, that are not vocal because probably are afraid of people like you, that actually have messaged us after we posted that pinned thread regarding this situation, that everyone keeps deliberately ignoring, because all of them were tired of seeing the same thing on every post. 

As hard as it is for y'all to believe it or understand it, there's people that really just want to appreciate the posts, whether they're new, old, from yesterday, or whoever wrote the captions, or if the captions make sense or not. That's the only glimpse of Britney we can get nowadays ever since the hiatus. That doesn't mean we've forgotten about the conservatorship, or the possibility that maybe, in fact, someone else is controlling the IG. For what purpose, only y'all know, because every time I read those comments about the narrative they want to pull, it seems like it's only effective for y'all that fall for it, instead of just ignoring whatever evil plan Team Con has, and play along with the game and enjoy the posts, while at the same time advocating for her freedom through other means, actually relevant means, instead of pointing fingers at every post and calling it fake.

Why do you care if the Members Only section is hidden? It's not hidden for you, any member can go and participate there. And  whoever is not a member, I doubt they're missing on the conversation, since most of you must already be on Twitter, reddit, tiktok, etc. Speaking of which, all those places, and any other forum I know has rules, and Exhale must be the only place where users can get along with so much complaining and whining about rules and the actions taken when they're broken. I don't know from how many subreddits I've been banned by those automated bots, and mods have rarely ever replied to me, and I just move on with it. Or another specific example, resetera a forum for videogames, has a rule about not commenting anything that suggests a developer from a game is "lazy" as a reason for why a game is bad,  or for whatever other purpose, and that's it, people know the rule and they just don't make that kind of comments, even if "90% of the users" in a thread believe developers of a specific game were lazy when did a game that sucks.

I'm not telling you to go away, but literally, there's thousands of other places where you can have "the freedom" of speech you want and discuss all the other topics. We could have a rule that bans mentioning the color purple or whatever, that's the rule, if you don't want to accept it because you find it absurd, and you don't want to use the designated thread that was specifically created to discuss the color purple, then you're free to go somewhere else. I don't know why is it so hard to just respect a rule.

But tl;dr: there's many other users, not just the mods, who have been complaining about seeing the same comments on every thread. So we need to find a balance where all the users feel comfortable and our solution was to create a separate thread for that. Take it or leave it, it shouldn't be complicated. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Don't Trust Sam said:

I just don't understand why the Britney not controlling her Instagram "theories" is hidden. Especially after the Controlling Britney Spears doc. This isn't helping to movement at all. Stop acting like Jamie and Lou.

But it’s not hidden. It’s available for any Exhale member to view and participate in… it seems like all the individuals who want to comment in that thread do so, and you also have the ability to tag people who you know or want to include in that conversation as well.

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...