⚠️ PLEASE STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC (and read the entire OP not just the title)⚠️

5 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m sorry but this is major bs.

You LOVE Sam and you don’t let anyone else have an opinion on him. You relentlessly shut down anyone who says anything about him. Just saying.

I never make threads and I did last night which had many people “moderators” in particular quote me abuse for my OPINION. Why wasn’t this closed down or deleted? This is a Britney Spears fansite. We are entitled to say what we think. Respect would go a long way. Everyone is starting to notice how freedom of speech is dwindling on this forum. Can we all appreciate people’s opinions? 

So you've already ignored the new rules - issues should be brought up PRIVATELY.

Read the OP.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Yes to all of this! Some of these newer users are doing too much :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Especially this one:

On 7/18/2021 at 9:04 PM, PokemonSpears said:

REGARDING SEAN PRESTON AND JAYDEN JAMES PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA, OR PICTURES TAKEN FROM THERE:
Please do not post personal pictures of Britney's sons. Proceed with caution regarding anything they write on social media. We reserve the right to hide any content we feel crosses a line or invades theirs or Britney's privacy.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

You LOVE Sam and you don’t let anyone else have an opinion on him. You relentlessly shut down anyone who says anything about him. Just saying.

I never make threads and I did last night which had many people “moderators” in particular quote me abuse for my OPINION. Why wasn’t this closed down or deleted? This is a Britney Spears fansite. We are entitled to say what we think. Respect would go a long way. Everyone is starting to notice how freedom of speech is dwindling on this forum. Can we all appreciate people’s opinions? 

Oh please. Stop with this main character syndrome BS. Do you know how many Sam threads were made, IDENTICAL to yours down to the bone, stating how ‘hE sHoUlD nOt Be TrUsTEd’ and here you come soldiering on with some worthless two cents as if you had just discovered Mars. It’s not even a matter of him or me or another user liking Sam at this point. It’s about being respectful towards Britney and following the rules by AVOIDING DUPLICATE threads. Respectfully so, the mods did their job but here you are making yourself look like a fool and pulling a tantrum instead. Grow up.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Oh please. Stop with this main character syndrome BS. Do you know how many Sam threads were made, IDENTICAL to yours down to the bone, stating how ‘hE sHoUlD nOt Be TrUsTEd’ and here you come soldiering on with some worthless two cents as if you had just discovered Mars. It’s not even a matter of him or me or another user liking Sam at this point. It’s about being respectful towards Britney and following the rules by AVOIDING DUPLICATE threads. Respectfully so, the mods did their job but here you are making yourself look like a fool and pulling a tantrum instead. Grow up.

The way you speak to people is disgusting. You need to remember you’re on a Britney Spears fan site so come down a peg or six. I saw some of your posts last night they are MESSY. 

I’m not pulling a tantrum at all but when the same people repeatedly shut down other people’s opinion on a FORUM - it becomes a problem. Especially when the people complaining about spreading hate do just that themselves! If you’re not saying “screaming sis” or “yes hunty slayed” then you’re obviously not part of the group. Which at this point I don’t care to be. Respect other people’s opinions and you’ll get it back in return then.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I don't know the particular issue you're talking about.

However I do support the motion of not hating on Sam just for the sake of it. I don't love him nor I feel any particular way about him, all I know is that Britney seems to be happy with him, he's showed support of the freebritney movement and it's the longest relationship she's ever had.

As you say, this is a Britney Spears fansite, we shouldn't even be talking about her family, children or relationships, but here we are in this situation that feels like an alternative reality with her conservatorship, so it's obvious these topics are gonna come up, but let's keep it organized.  

I particularly don't think it brings anything positive or productive to wonder whether Sam is bad or not, fake or real. If in the future there's something that comes up as solid evidence of Sam doing something, or Britney herself says something about him, then it's justified to talk about it. But to bring negative topics about him every day just out of boredom, we just don't need that.

If you or anyone thinks something has been wrongly locked or given warning points or whatever, then discuss it with the Moderator privately, instead of creating a thread about it or derailing an existing thread. 

Most of these "rules" are also because these past few days and with all the members, there's been a flood of threads that are really unnecessary, conversations that could've been part of an already existent thread, or that really don't bring up any kind of discussion, like gossiping about Sam. This leads to actual news or articles or videos or whatever that remain buried 4 or 5 pages down, that aren't seen by anyone, or then are posted again like a million times, in a never-ending cycle. 

• Love 5
Just now, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

The way you speak to people is disgusting. You need to remember you’re on a Britney Spears fan site so come down a peg or six. I saw some of your posts last night they are MESSY. 

I’m not pulling a tantrum at all but when the same people repeatedly shut down other people’s opinion on a FORUM - it becomes a problem. Especially when the people complaining about spreading hate do just that themselves! If you’re not saying “screaming sis” or “yes hunty slayed” then you’re obviously not part of the group. Which at this point I don’t care to be. Respect other people’s opinions and you’ll get it back in return then.

This defeats the whole purpose of the thread, STOP.

You came in here attacking me, completely ignoring the OP.

Please stop responding and raise any issues privately.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This defeats the whole purpose of the thread, STOP.

You came in here attacking me, completely ignoring the OP.

Please stop responding and raise any issues privately.

I will but can I ask if the person who wrote this to me is being asked the same.

This is my last post on the matter anyway. I’m moving on from it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Slayer said:

So you've already ignored the new rules - issues should be brought up PRIVATELY.

Read the OP.

sass yass and agreed! 

Thanks for getting all this crafted i think it should benefit everyone in the long run ! 🌹

psssss: can i still call this person Jiberrish Loo ? 😅

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

As far as I’m concerned, I’m not worried about other people’s opinions on me. It’s a forum. I say things the way I want, sometimes without a filter, but one thing you can take away is that I do NOT tolerate BS and repetitive posts that continue to weigh this forum down. If you think I care about some online validation, then you’re in for a rude awakening. Have a nice day sweetie. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1