⚠️ PLEASE STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC (and read the entire OP not just the title)⚠️

47 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

if y'all don't want to be treated like children, then don't behave like children :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

With all due respect, Nobody is behaving like anything and it’s that exact type of attitude that is very team con behaviour like. We can think and feel how we wish and last time I checked nobody owns anyone on here. Absolutely having respect and not trolling is 100% a given and understandable but to make a list about this and that and this and that. How about just make it so no threads can be made? 

I also feel like this should apply to the ones who are monitoring this place because I’ve seen comments be made by some that are not so very polite or friendly and I’m curious if they give themselves warning points also?  :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

We've noticed some of the "new" users are actually trolls that have been banned in the past :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lmao

Thanks for this! I'll just add... 

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from responsibility. We're long past the early 2010s when it was widely accepted that the Internet is a place for anonymous people who can leave all sorts of comments online. 

When creating a community, rules are essential to follow. Anyone that feels offended or triggered by them should check up their behaviour. This place has never felt oppressing to me. However, the past few weeks have felt quite the opposite with certain threads and comments and it started to feel rotten at one point. This is not Twitter culture. Let's not go back to Exhell. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
20 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

With all due respect, Nobody is behaving like anything and it’s that exact type of attitude that is very team con behaviour like. We can think and feel how we wish and last time I checked nobody owns anyone on here. Absolutely having respect and not trolling is 100% a given and understandable but to make a list about this and that and this and that. How about just make it so no threads can be made? 

I also feel like this should apply to the ones who are monitoring this place because I’ve seen comments be made by some that are not so very polite or friendly and I’m curious if they gave themselves a warning point? :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

With all due respect, but you're low-key just doing it right there with that attitude which is exactly what most of the people that receives warning points does, come back and point fingers at whoever warned them, "expose" them and try to put people against them. Nobody is ever wrong, nobody ever accepts that they did deserve a warning point, but what they don't know is that most of these warnings come from other users reporting their posts, so it's not just the staff but other users who also see what's wrong with them.

There's something within the Britney fandom in particular where a lot of people have this sort of issue with any "figure of authority" and this obsession with comparing that to Team Con, or jumping to the assumption that anyone "trying to shut them down" is thus related to them.

But forums have had rules before and after Breatheheavy, and as I said on another comment, other forums I visit have much more strict rules than we do, and nobody ever complains because it's an agreement you accept when you join. If you don't agree, then you leave.

You're right, nobody owns any of you, but Jordan DOES own this forum, and he can decide how to run this place, and it's up to all of us whether we want to be here or not. If you have a problem with any member of the staff, then reach out to him, 'cause it's true, we should behave within the rules too. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

With all due respect, but you're just doing it right there with that attitude which is exactly what most of the people that receives warning points does, come back and point fingers at whoever warned them, "expose" them and try to put people against them. Nobody is ever wrong, nobody ever accepts that they did deserve a warning point, but what they don't know is that most of these warnings come from other users reporting their posts, so it's not just the staff but other users who also see what's wrong with them.

There's something within the Britney fandom in particular where a lot of people have this sort of issue with any "figure of authority" and this obsession with comparing that to Team Con, or jumping to the assumption that anyone "trying to shut them down" is thus related to them.

But forums have had rules before and after Breatheheavy, and as I said on another comment, other forums I visit have much more strict rules than we do, and nobody ever complains because it's an agreement you accept when you join. If you don't agree, then you leave.

You're right, nobody owns any of you, but Jordan DOES own this forum, and he can decide how to run this place, and it's up to all of us whether we want to be here or not. If you have a problem with any member of the staff, then reach out to him, 'cause it's true, we should behave within the rules too. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Thank you for this and I didn’t mean any disrespect. It’s just this is a safe pace for Britney fans so when it starts to feel overly controlled/biased, it becomes less comfortable. 

You’ll not have any issues from me because I love it here :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up: 

you are absolutely right though about these rules being in place when signing up and everyone should have respect. I just hope everyone is treated the same. 

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

With all due respect, but you're low-key just doing it right there with that attitude which is exactly what most of the people that receives warning points does, come back and point fingers at whoever warned them, "expose" them and try to put people against them. Nobody is ever wrong, nobody ever accepts that they did deserve a warning point, but what they don't know is that most of these warnings come from other users reporting their posts, so it's not just the staff but other users who also see what's wrong with them.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ccbfd2a953ca18412

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Lmao

Thanks for this! I'll just add... 

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from responsibility. We're long past the early 2010s when it was widely accepted that the Internet is a place for anonymous people who can leave all sorts of comments online. 

When creating a community, rules are essential to follow. Anyone that feels offended or triggered by them should check up their behaviour. This place has never felt oppressing to me. However, the past few weeks have felt quite the opposite with certain threads and comments and it started to feel rotten at one point. This is not Twitter culture. Let's not go back to Exhell. 

Exactly this, freedom of speech doesn't mean no rules and anarchy.

• Love 1