⚠️ PLEASE STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS ABOUT THE SAME TOPIC (and read the entire OP not just the title)⚠️

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

HUGE thank you to the @Community Super Mods for taking the initiative and writing this up! Thank you @PokemonSpears for posting :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

And thanks to all the Mods @Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Urbanney @Puppy that keep up with all the trolls and the warning system. 

I know I haven't been involved in that aspect and instead have stayed in the organization of the threads, but this place really needs a team effort to bring it back to where it was not too long ago.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Persona said:

Thanks for this. During this past week I felt like this place has become a bit too aggressive and mean, especially towards Britney. Seeing multiple threads from people discussing her mental health in negative ways all on the first page honestly hurt, not just as a fan. So having the insta discussion in one big thread at least makes it much more avoidable.

This 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

While we are at it, are threads about Sam Asghari allowed ? Are we breaking rules if we express doubts regarding his involvement in the chsip, even if we do it in a respectful manner ?

Thanks for clarifying once and for all :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

What about articles slamming Certain politicians or a political party in general, particularly a certain politician being investigated in a trafficking, apparently it was attacked cos several members I had no idea support conservative politics.  

That's always gonna be a controversial topic, I'm not too knowledgeable of US politics, but I think what applies to every topic is just stick to the facts, if people are gonna post something, it should be based on reliable sources.

Different opinions will always exist, but we can express them without being offensive to each other. If rules are broken, warning points will be issued, but that's where we need the help of Exhalers to report anything they see has crossed the line, if the moderators don't see it. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Roger said:

While we are at it, are threads about Sam Asghari allowed ? Are we breaking rules if we express doubts regarding his involvement in the chsip, even if we do it in a respectful manner ?

Thanks for clarifying once and for all :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

It’s fine to dislike him but some threads are just made on purpose to attack him based on nothing and there have been literally hundreds of the exact same threads.

Even if you dislike him, it’d be good if people would be respectful. It’s just the way people go about it or they go out of their way to derail a thread about him screaming how awful he is and how no-one could possibly love her.

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It’s fine to dislike him but some threads are just made on purpose to attack him based on nothing and there have been literally hundreds of the exact same threads.

Even if you dislike him, it’d be good if people would be respectful. It’s just the way people go about it or they go out of their way to derail a thread about him screaming how awful he is and how no-one could possibly love her.

It's not even about blatantly disliking him or not, but more about pointing out the fail in the matrix, question why he supported the "All is well" narrative, why he spoke to TMZ etc. I was wondering if this is still allowed. 

Racist members are obviously trash and people saying because he's young and hot he shouldn't be interested in Britney are the same. She's young AND hot too. 

Anyway, I am glad to hear that freedom of speech is still allowed on exhale :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I’m sorry but this is major bs.

You LOVE Sam and you don’t let anyone else have an opinion on him. You relentlessly shut down anyone who says anything about him. Just saying.

I never make threads and I did last night which had many people “moderators” in particular quote me abuse for my OPINION. Why wasn’t this closed down or deleted? This is a Britney Spears fansite. We are entitled to say what we think. Respect would go a long way. Everyone is starting to notice how freedom of speech is dwindling on this forum. Can we all appreciate people’s opinions? 

• Like 1