Britney probably made Sam delete the videos

1 minute ago, BreatheForBritney said:

I think so too. she probably think it wasn't her best (is my guess). It was great tho, I love it.

It’s such an old song. She was so young when she recorded this. Considering how long it’s been since she’s sung this song live, I think she sounded very similar. She sounded very Britney. It was beautiful!! :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

Britney is insecure about her vocals because people have been battering her about it for years so I don't blame her. SHE SOUNDED FLAWLESS THOUGH so next time she posts I am spamming her page with lonely lyrics 

She sounded amazing. Liveney :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Poison Paradise said:

She probably didn’t know he was recording or something. James corden wishes she blessed him with these kind of vocals on his flop segment 🚙 💅🏻 
too bad he obnoxiously sings over everyone.

Where were these vocals though?? Cheering Rooting GIF

• Love 1

Probably tbh. She just probably didn’t know she was being recorded. Singing to one person especially in a car is a vulnerable thing to do, I think she just didn’t want that moment shared with billions. 

BUT she sounded sooooo good and it makes me so happy to know that she still has a passion for singing and she’s proud of her music and still enjoys performing it. I could cry :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Spoiler

And I didn’t wanna mention her ig, but this also proves that she’s not this angry scorned woman that her captions make her out to be. She’s driving in the car singing with her **** boyfriend as she said. 

• Love 3