Lou Taylor's Instagram went private and removed me from followers list.

I'm surprised they haven't done this sooner. She's been private for a while now but I always wondered how she knew who was a freebritney supporter or not. 

One time pokemonspears posted a ss here and he was deleted within minutes I think lol so she def checks here.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I was able to check her profile and been following her for a while now but only fee minutes I noticed I was removed from her followers list and realized her profile got private. 

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I'm surprised they haven't done this sooner. She's been private for a while now but I always wondered how she knew who was a freebritney supporter or not. 

One time pokemonspears posted a ss here and he was deleted within minutes I think lol so she def checks here.

I am on Instagram under my real name🧐

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Of course she is. She's obsessive and scared af.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

No importa lo que haga esa golfa asquerosa, ya la tenemos rastreada y ella tiene miedo ahora. Puedes correr, esconderte, ocultarte, pero jamás vas a huir del peso de la justicia y de mi venganza personal maldita perra inútil. 

xoxoxoxo

besos. 

YASS ESTA PERRA DEL DIABLO NO SABE LO QUE LE ESPERA

d436d8cc92cfb551f4f54b58cf33f38ff7-10-pr