Should we erase all Britney's discography from 2008 to 2016¡?

Nope. What would be the point for that? It already happened, those albums are there. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I wouldnt mind stop listening to her entire discogrphy if she ever comes back to perform, Im done listening to Toxic, Oops, and so on. I can stand them anymore at this point. 

If she ever comes back I wish she started from 0, a total refresh, let go the old stuff and Let the new things come in. Ofc, it's impossible when she has many classics but 1 or 2 are more than enough to me. 

it doesn't feel right to me to listen to those albums for the moment. there were some circus songs in my personal Britney playlist and I skip them since she spoke out in court. I can't stop thinking she was forced to work when I listen to them and I feel like a terrible person. I try to avoid listening to her music all together because I don't want to give those ********* money until she's free, but if I do, I only listen to music pre 2008. 

• Super Mods

Not really. I get it that she was probably blackmailed into recording most of those albums but it's still Britney, her voice, charisma, ***iness that still remain unmatched up to this date.

We can delete Britney Jean though, that one's not even her singing :orangu_orangutan_ape: I couldn't care less about that atrocity.

As far as Glory goes, Britney was very fond of that album and she confirmed she was very much involved in the creative process, so I like it as well. It shows that the album has a lot of her vision integrated into it :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

As already pointed out, her albums are a huge part of her artistry/legacy and unless Britney herself speaks out on the albums and suggests we don't listen to them, then I'm not gonna be mad if anyone still chooses to listen to them. Also Britney had a lot of involvement in Glory and loved that album, as do I, so I still want to listen to that. Besides most Britney fans already try to pretend one album during this time period doesn't exist (Britney Jean).

6 hours ago, Peter Pan said:

I think Britney likes most of Glory. And I also think she likes some songs on Circus and Femme Fatale. (Ie He about to lose me, maybe don’t keep me waiting) unsure what she thinks of BJ.
Unless Britney says something about it I’m just still gonna enjoy (parts of) Circus, FF and Glory. 

On Britney Jean I think Britney likes both Alien and Perfume. I think Alien can relate to her situation more than ever. Not sure about the rest of the album though.

• Like 1