Should we erase all Britney's discography from 2008 to 2016¡?

Circus is amazing, FF is amazing, BJ I could do without, Glory is decent. Just because they were all made during the cship doesn't mean that Britney didn't put her heart into them- at least some songs on each album. But I do feel like if/when she releases new music again after the cship it will be wildly different to everything she's released before. 

• Love 1

Even tho she wasn't really "there" for FF, it is one of my top albums. Circus is great too. BJ I couldn't care less about except perfume and body ache (altho I do have to say she looked her absolute most beautiful EVER during BJ era)

And glory took me a long time to warm up to, but its truly a great album and I just think erasing half her discography would be plain dumb.

Not to mention once she is finally free, girlfriend is gonna need all those royalties to pay for everything that was squandered during this battle

I haven't seen her live since April 2004 during the Onyx Hotel Tour, nor have I been excited about an album since In the Zone.

I bought Glory on iTunes because she seemed passionate about it, but I skip quite a few tracks. Outside of that, I haven't followed her career.

My uncle offered to buy me tickets for Circus and Femme Fatale, but I just felt weird about it because some of my college classmates said she just seemed like she didn't give a F.

Now I know why.

This post isn't to shame fans who WERE closely following her post-2007 career. We didn't know what was going on! I simply haven't been an active supporter of her career in quite some time and I'm extremely detached from those years of her work.

I think Britney likes most of Glory. And I also think she likes some songs on Circus and Femme Fatale. (Ie He about to lose me, maybe don’t keep me waiting) unsure what she thinks of BJ.
Unless Britney says something about it I’m just still gonna enjoy (parts of) Circus, FF and Glory. 

• Like 1