Should we erase all Britney's discography from 2008 to 2016¡?

Circus is safe because her team wasn't so involved then (artistically speaking) - that's why Circus Tour production was phenomenal. Still a medium album tho, but safe.

I like Femme Fatale thanks to the executive producer : Max Martin and Dr Luke. Expect that Sabi duo...

Britney Jean can disappear, so can Pretty Girls and 70% of Glory.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Circus is safe because her team wasn't so involved then (artistically speaking) - that's why Circus Tour production was phenomenal. Still a medium album tho, but safe.

I like Femme Fatale thanks to the executive producer : Max Martin and Dr Luke. Expect that Sabi duo...

Really, Glory? why?

5 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

If her team wasn't behind the Circus Tour then who was?

• Like 4

Her albums after Blackout are totally forgettable in my opinion.

I wish we could have seen what she would have come up with if she was in full control and we could see her full potential. I wish after the GH, Original Doll would have been released in 2005 and Blackout as planned in 2007. 

I would have loved a moody album after Blackout with songs like Blur, Early Mornin’, Breathe On Me. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Team Con was heavily involved with Circus, it was the tour the gaslighted her and promised her her freedom.

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, G-unit said:

No, because for one all of them are still great albums (except…) and secondly Circus-Glory are the albums she recorded and proved to the entire world (the ones that weren’t stupid) that she was capable and strong af.  Her artistic freedom may have been violated, but SHE put in the work, despite the courts of California deeming her “severely incapacitated”.  I think they are a testament to her strength.

Exactly this. Her strength is incredible. I’m so inspired by her. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Her albums after Blackout are totally forgettable in my opinion.

I wish we could have seen what she would have come up with if she was in full control and we could see her full potential. I wish after the GH, Original Doll would have been released in 2005 and Blackout as planned in 2007. 

I would have loved a moody album after Blackout with songs like Blur, Early Mornin’, Breathe On Me. 

You’re still posting here with your insufferable two cents? Yikes, didn’t you learn the first time?

• Love 1