When Britney decides to release the next album...

Wow. You better be ready. I'm so ready to wait for Brit.

Britney, as an artist, was silenced for decades. She always wanted to express her art... to express herself. After Sam's story, we could see Britney appreciates her work and her art. After all this mess, the cship and all of these years, next album is going to be ART. 

Britney is so empowered right now. She just needs time to get free, get her confidence back and enjoy life. I'm sure she will write stuff, and we'll enjoy a masterpiece in the near future. 

Could you imagine an album full of Lonely, Let Me Be or Overprotected stuff? The empowerement album. ICONIC!!!!

• Love 9
Just now, Phoenix1996 said:

I am not allowing myself to dream about this day. :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Will she give us the ' definitely more hip-hop than pop this time around ' album she talked about? I also live for a rock album tbh. Don't Keep Me Waiting is a bop. Maybe a Danja track ? Max Martin ? Darkchild ? 

Stoooop

DARKCHILD!!!!!

• Love 1