New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Cassie privates her IG and removes CrowdSurf from her bio. 👀

23 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I feel bad, she’s just doing her job. It’s like people giving retail workers **** even though they are doing what they are told.

But then you can say Lynne, Juno Luno, Larry and Scam Ingham were all doing what they were told? All these people knew they were part of something bad but continued to do it, instead of stopping to think of what damage they were doing to another human being. If I was working in a retail company that made money off of trafficking, I'd quit and find somewhere else. I forgive no one in her circle :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 5
  • Like 4
47 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Ia tomorrow's hearing important btw? 

Not really... they're just gonna decide on Jodi's security payment request

Basically Jamie is objecting to it so she resigns over fear for her life and he takes over again as conservator of the person, although at this point this is a distant dream for him because I don't think that's possible anymore due to the current situation... I think if Jodi resigns they would just appoint a new professional conservator which is bad for Britney either way because she would have to bound with yet another peson something she doesn't like

The chance of Jodi's request being denied is very slim though because A) I don't believe Rosengart (Britney) is going to object to it, he just asked for some time to talk it through with Britney because of a formality - he had just been appointed and out of respect to Britney and his loyalty for her he wanted extra time to catch up. B) Vivian (Jamie) knows their objection is pointless and ridiculous because Jamie is charging way more to Britney's estate over more trivial things like 'media PR', so at the end she said if Rosengart doesn't object by monday Jamie is going to drop his objection lol So far there's no new filings from Rosengart so I guess we're heading to a very formality hearing where they are basically just going to formally accept what is technically accepted already

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Puppy said:

I feel bad, she’s just doing her job. It’s like people giving retail workers **** even though they are doing what they are told.

hmm, nope. There's ethics and whether you're ready to do something or not. I would a 100% refuse to do anyones social media campaigns if I knew that there was an agenda to make this person look looney, crazy or incompetent. A 100%, even if they threatened my job, I would still refuse. 

Now, she won't even be able to get a new job because every marketing agency will know how unethical of a professional she is and probably won't hire her. She made her own bed, she can sleep in it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1