Question about Domination..?

Hi guyz,

The idea of Britney Spears being free is quickly becoming a reality. My question is, do you guys think that once she's free that Britney would would want to pick up where she left off after she wrote on her Instagram that she would be taking an indefinite work hiatus. Would you guys think that would be interesting? I've always wondered how the final show would have turned out.

18 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

I hope she will remove from spotlight, and move from USA to Europe. 
And I hope she will have normal life, and maybe make a comeback after 5 years.

And if she does not make any comeback, I am fine with that. I just want her to be happy.

i think picking up where she left off from would be a fantastic idea. Don't forget fans were set to watch her perform in the new Domination residency. 

5 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

i think picking up where she left off from would be a fantastic idea. Don't forget fans were set to watch her perform in the new Domination residency. 

It's not like she is forced to perform just because fans were set to watch her.

I dont know why people are asking this, no one knows. it is annoying because i wish i had a crystal ball, and i miss Britney but we dont know. T.he thing is, shes 40 in December. if she   wants a baby with Sam shes gunna have to make that her first priority  because shes not getting any younger. and then, i think we'll get a new album before she tours or  does vegas [if she ever does] but even a new album i dont see happening til 2023 at the earliest. or she might completely retire. We just dont know! in fact didnt she say in court she wants a 2 or 3 year break? so that means nothing til at least 2023 or 2024.

i get the fans frustration. i miss Britney so much and im tired of this cship battle and i'd absolutely love a new Britney album as its been so long. But its at the point where i cant be bothered spectulating what might happen

Also as well, what worries me a bit, if its not until 2023/2024 that she performs again, by then she wouldnt have performed at all  for 5 or 6 years which is a long time and i do wonder how easy/hard itll be for her to do a 2 hour show after not performing at all for so many years. i know she dances regularly at home but thats very different from dancing non stop for 2 hours. Mind you, Cher toured in 2019 and shes in her 70s. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Also as well, what worries me a bit, if its not until 2023/2024 that she performs again, by then she wouldnt have performed at all  for 5 or 6 years which is a long time and i do wonder how easy/hard itll be for her to do a 2 hour show after not performing at all for so many years. i know she dances regularly at home but thats very different from dancing non stop for 2 hours. Mind you, Cher toured in 2019 and shes in her 70s. 

I wonder if maybe Britney might want to do more of a stripped show, where she sings live, interacts with the crowd, etc. (vs. the hard choreo). I also feel like dancing might be hard for her, especially since I'd imagine a lot of people would be like "well now that the conservatorship is over, she's performing because she wants to so we better see Primeney level/dancing!" I think focusing more on vocals would be an interesting change artistically, and I'm sure it would create a lot of buzz both within the fanbase and in the GP. It seems like Britney has wanted to sing live and explore music that challenges her vocally (maybe in part to say F U to naysayers who say she can't sing).

Regardless, all I want is for Britney to be happy - whatever that looks like for her. She's dealt with way too much BS and has spent way too long having to put her own needs/wants aside, and I hope fans would understand if she retired and went rogue the minute she's free.

• Like 1