Did the court can really use the IG posts as a proof in her case since it doesn't belong to her ?

Just now, mangotango said:

Not a lawyer, but no. 

If it is not her, Rosengart can prove that fairly easy by getting logs from IG. If it is her, but they have edited her that can also be shown in logs. 

This!

As a person in the legal profession and future lawyer, no.

It will hold VERY little weight if any and if Team Con did pull it up and she wasn't posting Rosengart would get receipts to prove that.

Plus she has every right to be angry and she's only stating facts, just because a woman expresses anger does not mean she is 'manic' or requires a conservatorship.

She is a human you know guys? She is allowed to express how she feels like everyone else plus the court is already fully aware she is unhappy with this arrangement so it is nothing new.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not a lawyer, but no. 

If it is not her, Rosengart can prove that fairly easy by getting logs from IG. If it is her, but they have edited her that can also be shown in logs. 

This. 

Its court they have to have legit receipts. 

I don’t think anything that was wrote so far is bad but if Britney would do a live interview or something and say stuff it could maybe hurt her. That’s why I think for Britney herself to just keep things in court. Which seems like she is doing depending on what you think of the Insta posts 

5 minutes ago, mangotango said:

Not a lawyer, but no. 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This!

As a person in the legal profession and future lawyer, no.

It will hold VERY little weight if any and if Team Con did pull it up and she wasn't posting Rosengart would get receipts to prove that.

Plus she has every right to be angry and she's only stating facts, just because a woman expresses anger does not mean she is 'manic' or requires a conservatorship.

She is a human you know guys? She is allowed to express how she feels like everyone else plus the court is already fully aware she is unhappy with this arrangement so it is nothing new.

That's what I thought. I guess we respond to those who say her IG can be used against her. Thanks ! gifgit4.gif

Not a lawyer here either, but I also believe it will have very little importance in court, legally speaking.

However, social media is a powerful tool to communicate a narrative to the media and maybe Team Con is seeing potential here to use it for their own good. I don't know though how much the public opinion can influence such a case. Right now, most of the people are rooting for Britney, and I doubt this will change. I honestly can't think of any (significant) benefits for Team Con to make up posts like these... this is why I think Britney wrote it.

• Love 1

Not a lawyer either. As many said above, legal procedures require accurate proof. An instagram post, as it is, means nothing. 

BUT.... as I have said before, celebrities dont use social media like the rest of us, not only Britney, every celebrity or at least, major big public figures. For them, it's just a professional tool, so, considering that and the fact that Britney was totally controled over every aspect of her life, her social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is not the exception. There must be a contract which states who managed those accounts, who types each caption, who asks her to record those clips (remember she said she had a weekly routine, maybe recording herself was one of those stupid tasks) 

The only way I can see her social media content can be used as a proof against her team is that, Matthew could obtain those documents and claim how much it has affected her career (money wise) and ofc her public image, remember his expertise in difamation cases. 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

Not a lawyer either. As many said above, legal procedures require accurate proof. An instagram post, as it is, means nothing. 

BUT.... as I have said before, celebrities dont use social media like the rest of us, not only Britney, every celebrity or at least, major big public figures. For them, it's just a professional tool, so, considering that and the fact that Britney was totally controled over every aspect of her life, her social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is not the exception. There must be a contract which states who managed those accounts, who types each caption, who asks her to record those clips (remember she said she had a weekly routine, maybe recording herself was one of those stupid tasks) 

The only way I can see her social media content can be used as a proof against her team is that, Matthew could obtain those documents and claim how much it has affected her career (money wise) and ofc her public image, remember his expertise in difamation cases. 

Now everyone know the abuse of the cship. People didn't really believe fans who point out weird things on her IG. The doc & the hearing are the reason why GP is now aware & TeamBrit. People are not buying TeamCon's storytelling anymore.

I'm waiting Mathew's work now index4fee06774b8738a2.gif

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I think, if Team Con is still controlling her IG, it's not because they plan to use it in court. It's because they want to control the GP's perception of Britney and the conservatorship. 

Yes but I think they are blind to think this will work. The court don't care about GP perception, more and more people are aware about her crazy team. Unfortunatelly a lot think that posts on IG her made by celebrity themself, and think Britney controls it.

• Love 1