I was ruthless: some 2009 BreatheHeavy posts

2 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

You hated Circus back then? index4fee06774b8738a2.gif

I still don’t like circus tbh. Full of smashes for her ‘Comeback’ and the only decent songs are Singles let’s be honest. Shattered Glass, My Baby, Out From Under and Kill The Lights are all bland and repetitive. Unusual You, Blur and Phonography are the only decent non-singles. It was all about the visuals and singles for the comeback and that was IT 

On 7/18/2021 at 5:19 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Really appreciate you saying all that. I honestly 100% forgot about how freaking angry and outraged my posts were. I have only managed to look at 2-3 pages and there are hundreds. It's kind of weird looking back on it and I keep avoiding it a little. But I am going to get them back onto a new server and open them up for all to see again. 

Did I trigger your memory by mentioning the pic with the handcuffs the other day? :P 

15 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have them officially back online :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

But I need to add a new theme and make some adjustments. Give me a week or so and they're yours. I think it'll be by request-only though. I don't want them THAT available. Just for people in the loop / who visit Exhale. 

I’d love access to them! 

• Love 1

Imagine a grown *** man going after a guy in his early 20’s and threatening him - sucks you had to deal with that Jordan.

I’d like to see what colon Spears does against Mr Rosengart!! He’s going to be ripped to shreds and we’re ALL ready! 

19 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have them officially back online :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

But I need to add a new theme and make some adjustments. Give me a week or so and they're yours. I think it'll be by request-only though. I don't want them THAT available. Just for people in the loop / who visit Exhale. 

Please please lemme see...

I have no idea what happened to my old account but I've been here since the beginning :'(