I was ruthless: some 2009 BreatheHeavy posts

2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

@Jordan Miller was invited, but because it was being filmed in LA, he thought of his health and safety and declined given were in the middle of the pandemic, and with the delta variant coming now to the US, I have no hope it's going to end. 

There's gonna be new variants of this virus, it's gonna be hard to contain it. 

Lmao where do you get these stories from? Jordan straight busted your mythical tale :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Spice you always giving us the best stories :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Lost In Space said:

Honestly, the Free Britney movement should have been as loud back in 2008/2009 as it is now. It boggles my mind as to why her conservatorship wasn’t a bigger deal back in the day. It has always been clearly an abusive situation. For The Record was huge and raised SO many alarm bells. That alone should have kick started the Free Britney movement to the level it is now.

In a way, I think the fans were also to blame back then. Why? Pure selfishness. The fans had too much to gain at that point in her life. Studio albums, world tours, the excitement of Britney’s ‘’comeback’’. I include myself in that too in a way. It was always clear how *****d up her situation was and yet I still attended the Circus tour, have bought all her studio albums since then and have always bought other merchandise of hers. All funding the conservatorship. Shame on me and shame on a lot of other fans that knew better.

Thank you Jordan for always being on the right side of history with this and fighting for Free Britney from the very beginning. You still continued to fight for Free Britney even after Jamie threatened you. It was very courageous of you. 

Yes, I wish Free Britney would have been the way it is now, but in 2008. I do remember her fans concerned etc. but 2008/2009 just wasn't the same it is now.

Not only were people's mindsets on these issues different, but social media was much less of an all-reaching, prevalent thing. I'm just so glad that this issue has crossed over INTO the age of social media and no longer completely narrated by the disgusting media.

• Like 1

Meanwhile I was 11 years old in 2009 and found this forum just a couple of days ago....:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But it amazes me how some of you have been here since the very start! I'm very glad to see and have respect for you that have always supported and defended her. Not only did it probably mean a lot to Britney, knowing that she always had people on her side, but you also started and drove the freebritney-movement forward...and which will make (and is already making) a HUGE positive difference in her life! Thank you for it. 

• Love 2

God all of these posts remind me of how bad the vibe of the Circus tour was. I never really paid attention at the time, but earlier this year my sister and I were watching old youtube performances on a projector, and it autoplayed the Circus tour.

First of all we were sick with the Perez intro, like wtf. But then she came on to stage and we were both instinctively like no this feels so wrong to watch. She's clearly so uncomfortable and forced to be there. As an anxious person, you can just feel the anxiety coming off of her. But it completely tracks with the story that she was forced into performing at her fathers tour. Everything was just so clearly not right from the outset.

• Leader
5 hours ago, brtineypears said:

Meanwhile I was 11 years old in 2009 and found this forum just a couple of days ago....:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

But it amazes me how some of you have been here since the very start! I'm very glad to see and have respect for you that have always supported and defended her. Not only did it probably mean a lot to Britney, knowing that she always had people on her side, but you also started and drove the freebritney-movement forward...and which will make (and is already making) a HUGE positive difference in her life! Thank you for it. 

Welcome :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, do the thing said:

the cookie one 

Dd-JOjOVAAAX43E.jpg

it was 13 years ago, you don't seem to be in your 30s, did you write all of this and got problems with her team before being 18? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Girl he’s 33, avoids the Vegas sun and got them good genes :neydedance_purple: