We should tell Rosengart to look into this

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

STOP SPREADING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Let him do his job, he does not need obsessive fans spamming him when he's actually trying to do something useful and help free Britney.

It's your issue if you do not believe Britney is posting, i'm certain he's monitoring her account and will speak up if anything is not posted by Britney. 

It's absolutely ridiculous spamming him. Do you want to make his job harder and him regret going on board because fans are harassing him because they have conspiracies about her instagram?

I agree 100 % with you. Sam Asghari filmed Britney on her phone before the post was posted, then he liked the post and he was seen driving with Britney (without a bodyguard!) after the post was posted.

I’m sure he would have told her about the post if she didn’t post it. 😀

Of course, someone who is convinced that Britney could never ever have written that post can then say that Sam is paid by the Team Con and didn’t tell her about the post… 💩

Look, I don’t know who you are Lucian85 or why you’re so hung up on your theory that Britney couldn’t have post that post, but maybe you could take a step back and just wait and see what this new week will bring with it. Tomorrow Rosengart is supposed to go to court as Britney’s lawyer and tell the judge Britney’s thoughts on Jodi’s security. Maybe we’ll learn something new about Britney’s situation, too.

27 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I agree 100 % with you. Sam Asghari filmed Britney on her phone before the post was posted, then he liked the post and he was seen driving with Britney (without a bodyguard!) after the post was posted.

I’m sure he would have told her about the post if she didn’t post it. 😀

Of course, someone who is convinced that Britney could never ever have written that post can then say that Sam is paid by the Team Con and didn’t tell her about the post… 💩

Look, I don’t know who you are Lucian85 or why you’re so hung up on your theory that Britney couldn’t have post that post, but maybe you could take a step back and just wait and see what this new week will bring with it. Tomorrow Rosengart is supposed to go to court as Britney’s lawyer and tell the judge Britney’s thoughts on Jodi’s security. Maybe we’ll learn something new about Britney’s situation, too.

For me, this is enough :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

I think Britney's speech is way more controlled than we think. I mean, she isn't even allowed to give interviews. And we never see her talking about the conservatorship on any video... Why ? If they truly wanted her to express herself, they would allow unscripted videos and interviews :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The fact that they only allow written posts is way too convenient, because they can say whatever they want, while easily pretending to be Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Lol he’s got more important things to focus on.

there is no doubt in my mind that Jamie needs to be removed from her conservatorship so she can terminate him, his 10 lawyers from 4 different law firms, the business manager, Cassie, her publicist and everyone Jamie has hired. She needs a new team. Then there is no doubt her social media will change. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

How much more threads you are going to open about this? I think, at this point, everybody already understand how you feel about it. Stop seeking validation and be ok with your own beliefs. Or change them! 

Otherwise, do as Britney said: go read a F...ing book!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

How much more threads you are going to open about this? I think, at this point, everybody already understand how you feel about it. Stop seeking validation and be ok with your own beliefs. Or change them! 

@Lucian85 listen to this, stop making the same threads.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I'm trying to wake up people but the delusion is real :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I mean why is it unreasonable to think that she would write something nice about her when we have video of her actually being nice to her?

Because that video was before 2019 

The thing that really hurt her was being forced into a mental facility while her whole family was having fun at her house 

12 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I mean why is it unreasonable to think that she would write something nice about her when we have video of her actually being nice to her?

you can both love your sibling, but be angry at them. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Also we don't know if there's something Britney learned in the past few months.

As she said, maybe she was in denial before maybe she hadn't really thought or processed her situation until very recently. That's another mystery we still don't know, what made Britney take the decision to speak to the judge again, or to start doing all of this with Ingham since last year.

Yeah, she spoke in 2019, but for what she said, she didn't have any hopes because the judge did anything, so why did she try again all of a sudden? Many believe it was the freebritney movement, but was it through Sam, did someone else tell her, did she find stuff by herself? Did she read all the freebritney posts and info? She didn't even know she could file for termination, but now she does, but how? Since when?

So what I say is that maybe it's not like she had just been being fake all these years, but maybe she just was denying her situation, pretending that everything was alright, but now, after whatever she saw or learned, maybe the documentaries, maybe the online posts, she now looks back at her life, and sees everything from a different perspective, and a lot of things have started to dawn on her, after years of ignoring the signs