We should tell Rosengart to look into this

Making a thread because I really think it's important to clarify this issue. 

There's still a strong possibility that Britney did not write her last Instagram posts 

IMG-20210718-122924.jpg

IF team con is indeed messing with her IG, and making statements on her behalf... Then this is sick & wrong on so many level. 

So I sent a mail to Rosengart, maybe some of you can do the same ? 

This way, he will eventually address the issue as soon as possible. 

His mail : REMOVED

Mr Rosengart, 

As you probably know, Britney Spears has an Instagram account, followed by around 31 million people.

However, it is not sure if she is allowed to post freely on this Instagram account.

Recently, her account started making very strong and unusual statements, even mentioning the conservatorship.

Britney being currently in the middle of a very public battle for her freedom, I think it is important to make sure that her account is not being instrumentalized against her, and that no one is making statements on her behalf, without her being aware of it.

Thank you for your understanding

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, mangotango said:

What should he look into? He has direct contact with Britney, he can just ask her straight out what he needs to know. She will know what is from her and what is not. 

Then he should tell everyone if it's her or not. If it's not, this is sick. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lucian85 said:

Then he should tell everyone if it's her or not. If it's not, this is sick. 

Well, if it her it might be unwise to confirm that, because since Jamie is the owner he could decide to lock her out whenever and future posts may no be from her.

As for it not being her, I don't think team con has 100% made up the captions. It would be very stupid of them if so, because that would be easy for Rosengart to just state they are not from Britney. However, if they have done something, most likely I feel like they would be editing her captions. This could mean any for example putting together snippets from different posts, and removing context around certain statements, or removing certain things completely. That makes it a bit trickier to say she didn't write it, because she did. But maybe she had more to say or some things were supposed to go with other things. 

But really, don't bother him with emails about this. I am more than confident that he/his team are fully aware of what is posted on the IG. If they see there to be reason to address it publicly, they will. If they don't, it is probably for a reason. I have doubts myself about how edited her captions are, but I don't fear it hitting back on Britney - because her lawyer is competent enough to handle it. I am more inclined to believe they might be editing out things than making things up. 

7 minutes ago, Matou said:

Yes harass him, he must have nothing to do with her case. Her IG posts are certainly the main problem in her situation :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Believe it or not, this is a main issue. Because if those public statements were not written by her, this is some serious ****. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Believe it or not, but this is a main issue. Because if those posts were not written by her, this is some serious ****. 

I think we all would like clarification whether it’s really her or not, but her IG posts have yet to be brought up in open court, so in the grand scheme of things I don’t think it’s a big deal as it relates to her case.

4 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think we all would like clarification whether it’s really her or not, but her IG posts have yet to be brought up in open court, so in the grand scheme of things I don’t think it’s a big deal as it relates to her case.

This is a big deal if it's not her. 

Because that means they're basically messing with her IG, and making very public statements on her behalf. 

Look how many people liked her post.

If it's not her, this is very disturbing

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

This is a big deal if it's not her. 

Because that means they're basically messing with her IG, and making very public statements on her behalf. 

Look how many people liked her post.

If it's not her, this is very disturbing

I agree, but that’s such an easy discussion in court, especially since Britney is more active in her hearings now.  If her account makes a statement that could affect her case, it would be addressed and either Britney herself or her lawyer would explain whether it’s her writing the captions or not.

2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I agree, but that’s such an easy discussion in court, especially since Britney is more active in her hearings now.  If her account makes a statement that could affect her case, it would be addressed and either Britney herself or her lawyer would explain whether it’s her writing the captions or not.

Yeah but if the hearing is sealed, no one will know about it

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

STOP SPREADING HIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

Let him do his job, he does not need obsessive fans spamming him when he's actually trying to do something useful and help free Britney.

It's your issue if you do not believe Britney is posting, i'm certain he's monitoring her account and will speak up if anything is not posted by Britney. 

It's absolutely ridiculous spamming him. Do you want to make his job harder and him regret going on board because fans are harassing him because they have conspiracies about her instagram?

Apparently he is used to fans spamming him. It didn't it necessary a good thing tho. I did send him a email about Tri Star :-)