Jamie Lynn Spears: "Britney is really struggling... it's going to get worse"

I don't understand. If Jamie Lynn really does feel so bad at Britney's anger, why hasn't she helped her out before? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: I can't with her and Lynne trying to act like they haven't been milking Britney dry for the past decade, and wanting to help her now when Jamie's gone off the deep end with his abusive ways. And where the heck is Bryan in all of this? He's just as fault as the others, but he knows how to stay silent and keep a low profile.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I'm gonna start this off by being simple and straight; Its hard not to view Jamie Lynn as trash when she, time and time again, supports the abuse Britney has went through with no morsel of intelligence or self awareness to not put it online.

So there's two very simple scenarios here; 

1) Britney is cutting off her family for years of emotional abuse and negligence, and she has a right to cut toxic people out of her life. While Britney has being forced onto medication, they all went to HER holiday home to party. What an insult! I mean, if an immediate family member was so sick they needed to be hospitalised, you wouldn't all rush to get to a beach; you'd either cancel your holiday or make sure there's one or two people there in case she needed anything. Clearly they knew something shady if there was no common sense to do that. JL is becoming a mouth piece of her father and the management, to the point where her mother cant even talk with journalist in case ''someone'' hears. 

Anger is not grounds for a conservatorship, 13 years of abuse at the hands of people who had the nerve to do interviews and say 'Its all a conspiracy!', but then also do interviews and say 'Yeah Britney hates her situation, but she's a woman with an opinion and I'm a man so....! Thanks you to OUR fans!'' or get onstage and sing her songs, or write books titled with her lyrics, all while your father is physically attacking her children and you stay quiet?! If you care so deeply, why are you only targetting Britney when she has said she wants her dad out of her life, her lawyer has repeated it, her previous attorney repeated it, and her medical team are no repeating on the same grounds your mother wrote about? I mean come on, JL, you're surprised she's angry?

The second scenario, and I'm being devil's advocate here because we know better, but....:

2) Lets say Britney is struggling, and we give her sister the complete benefit of the doubt (she doesn't deserve it, but lets just say)....

...Then whose fault is that? Your family, and management chose to and actively deny her the right to connotational representation, documentation, her privileges and rights to medical consent, and on top of that, your father hired a healthcare who was then put in charge of her person, who has an entire medical team? If Britney is struggling with all of that in place, then the system is working. Its not rocket science.

Don't give me Godly hogwash so you can appear high and mighty, its ******* petty and you look like an entitled christian white woman stereotype that the rest of world loathes. For your own good, you should stop putting your hand out to be slapped, or to invite this level of negative attention because frankly it looks like your projecting your feelings onto the world because here's the kicker....

While you're calling your sister anger, the cast mates who worked with you are calling you manipulative, the videos of you in a restaurant swinging a knife are circling the internet, and people are being remind that you swindled fans money to try and launch a hohum reboot of your one success care move that happened nearly 2 decades ago, while the entire world is standing behind your sister.

Your sister's angry? Look in the mirror and find out why.

• Love 5

Struggling? Man Jamie Lynn probably runs that fan account herself or has someone in her circle doing it. I don’t buy it, let alone she’s going to DM this conversation to a fan page? And with everything going on right now with Britney your gonna say “she’s struggling”? Why? Because she wants nothing to do with you and the snakes of a family she has? The only ones that will BE STRUGGLING is all of you once she cuts you all off and none of y’all get a piece of the money pie anymore. :clownery_makeup_meme::fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: