Britney's Access To...Credit Cards...Gate Codes...Cell Phones : A Research Thread

17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Do we have a timeline for when:

1) Michael Sands parted ways with Mark Vincent Kaplan?
2) Michael Sands became Sam Lutfi's spokesperson?

There was a gap of time in between.

It's possible the allegations of racketeering, wire fraud, and money laundering didn't come from what Sands learned working for Kaplan/Federline.

It's possible the allegations came directly from Lutfi.

hadn't seen this lol

but it's a very short window between both, something like one week between tops, but i havent done the math

Kaplan reportedly fired Sands late last week.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/american-hero-sam-lutfi-hires-former-federline-spokesperson-62350

Cool tidbit:

Apparently, one part of Kaplan's reasoning to dismiss Sands lay in Sands' lackadaisical attitude towards his personal appearance.

Our source reports that the fastidious Kaplan repeatedly took umbrage at Sands' casual dress - including one time when Sands allegedly wore sweatpants to a deposition!

Also, our source points out that Sands frequently held conferences without Kaplan's authorization - including at least one which Kaplan had expressly forbidden him from holding.

The final straw, however, may have been the subpoena served to Sands by Trope & Trope, Britney's lawyers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20090328213530/https://x17online.com/celebrities/kevin_federline/kevins_lawyer_loses_his_voice-02062008.php)

one more link

Sands tells Radar he quit the K-Fed crew on Monday, leaving as spokesman for attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan (X17online claims Kaplan fired him for, among other things, wearing sweatpants to a court hearing) and picking up as the spokesman for Lutfi, Britney Spears’ best bud currently forbidden from coming within 250 feet from her. “We’re here to help Britney. This is not about Sam Lutfi. This is all about a person who is bipolar,” Sands tells Radar. Guiding his efforts is his own experience dealing with a bi-polar ex-wife, he claims. “It’s a freakin’ disease, man. Sam is trying to help her.”

Why Sands? Because he’s the veteran PR genius behind www.celebritydoctor.com, a site where Web viewers can watch live as famous people get facelifts. Because Sands is a self-described “government operative,” a Department of Defense contractor hired as the mouthpiece for the military and other agencies (his work actually goes deeper than that, but he can’t talk specifics, he says). Because he’s a recovering alcoholic who gets what Britney’s struggling with, he says—also, he has ADD.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/10/michael-sands-publicist-sam-lutfi-php/

• Love 1

Oh, and please! I was reviewing even more stuff and I think this is very important on the matter whether Bryan was meddling with her finances

Remember Jamie testifying he had nothing to do with the second 5150, but Britney adamant that someone was lying?

This is what Britney's grandfather wisely had to say about her second 5150:

But Britney Spears’ grandfather, 77-year-old June Austin Spears, came forward last night to say he still feared for her health. “She shouldn’t go in the nuthouse,” he said. “Sometimes you come out worse than you come in.”

But, while unhappy, he also acknowledges that the hospital stay is the family’s attempt to finally make things right. “Her daddy and her brother Bryan had a lot to do with it,” he admitted. “They just want what’s best for her, I guess.”

Despite the singer’s ongoing medical condition, Britney is still in the top 10 of the UK music charts with the single Piece Of Me.

(https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/33562/Sobbing-Britney-is-not-fit-to-care-for-herself-say-doctors)

Was Bryan plotting to take over as top cop again?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Applejack said:

Interesting.

So it was less than a week between Kaplan firing Sands, and Sands joining up with Lutfi.

Three weeks went by, and then the allegations of RICO Act violations came out.

I'm assuming Sands signed an NDA with Kaplan...So I'm also going to assume the allegations came from Lutfi?

Whatever Lutfi holds over them is big...I always assumed it was the "planting of the *****," but if Lynne lied about that...Perhaps it's the RICO Act violations?

Feb. 6, 2008 - Sam Lutfi confirms that Michael Sands, the former publicist of Mark Vincent Kaplan, is now working for him.

Feb. 25, 2008 - Lawyer Jon Eardley claims via his spokesman, Michael Sands (who also represents Sam Lutfi), that Britney has been robbed and is being abused.

"I have been informed of the existence of voice mails, etc., that include verbal abuse." Sands claims the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still. Sands claims there is an ongoing criminal investigation, but declines to say which agency is involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

Edited by Steel Magnolia
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Was Bryan plotting to take over as top cop again?

That's an interesting choice of wording...

Bryan claimed in his interview that he was "top cop" from 2003 until 2009.

So theoretically, he was still top cop at the time of the 5150's.

Either Bryan was lying in that interview, and Britney had booted him out and handed all control to Howard Grossman...Or he remained in control throughout.

I wonder which it was?

• Love 1