Britney's Access To...Credit Cards...Gate Codes...Cell Phones : A Research Thread

Let's break those names down...

Richard Feldstein, Trustee

"Hill owns the second-floor apartment through a trust, for which his father, big time celebrity money manager Richard Feldstein, acts as trustee. Feldstein's clients include Madonna, Dr. Dre, Britney Spears and Lenny Karvitz."

Source: https://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/jonah-hill-lists-soho-apartment-3-8m-article-1.1903480

So Richard Feldstein is a celebrity money manager.

Nothing wonky there.

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Bingo. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

The Love Shack Trust
James P. Spears, Co-Trustee
July 26, 2004

What also happened on July 26, 2004?

July 26, 2004 - Britney's estimated $100-million fortune is placed into the SJB Revocable Trust. Britney is the sole Trustee.

Britney created two trusts in July 26, 2004. SJB and Love Shack. We thought Love Shack was because of Kevin. Weird that a business manager was trustee before the cship

• Like 4

Question...

How many properties did Britney own in Malibu?

She bought one in August of 2007, which I think I recall happening at the time.

But in February of 2007, Lynne Spears claimed that Sam Lutfi called her cell phone to say that ***** were planted in Britney's Malibu home.

Did she already own a home there in February 0f 2007? Was it this one that she sold in August of 2007?

https://variety.com/2014/dirt/news/mummy-director-stephen-sommers-sells-britney-spears-past-malibu-home-1201285350/

So she basically sold off her old one and bought a new one in the same month?

15 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Now who is the other person who is the Co-Trustee of The Love Shack Trust?

Either way...

It appears that James P. Spears helped purchase The Summit house for Britney on January 11, 2007.

He and the other Co-Trustee would be responsible for giving Britney the gate codes to her new home.

Looks like Richard Feinstein and Todd Gelfand were the other trustees.  Those names are in this document associated with the sale of KFed & Britney's Malibu house

• Like 1

So how long do you think Kevin had the keys to the Malibu home?

I didn't realize that he shared it with Britney.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

Aaah...

Check out who is a colleague of Todd Gelfand...

Howard Grossman, CPA
Managing Director

Howard Grossman is the co-founding Partner of the Los Angeles-based multi-family office business management firm WG&S, LLP. He manages the Family Office and Entertainment Division which provides concierge and family office services and advice to national and international high-net-worth individuals, entertainers and owners of intellectual property. Mr. Grossman was a founding partner of Goldman, Lichtenberg, Wasserman and Grossman (“GLWG”), Inc. Founded in 1988, GLWG was a pioneering financial management firm whose diverse services managed the daily financial lives of its high-net-worth clientele. Focused on entrepreneurs, executives, and entertainment industries in Southern and Northern California, and the mid-Atlantic, GLWG was a leader in the development of financial management services to individuals and families. In August 2000, GLWG was acquired by JPMorgan Chase Private Bank, and Mr. Grossman became a managing director of the J.P. Morgan family office group. In June 2003, he took the J.P. Morgan/GLWG entertainment group private and, in 2007, reunited his practice with Eric Wasserman, his partner of more than twenty years.

https://www.grfllp.com/team/

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

- How did Sam Lutfi come to have power over Grossman? (“You better learn that I control everything. I control Howard Grossman, Britney’s business manager. I control her attorneys and the security guards as the gate. They don’t listen to Britney, they listen to me.”)

It's Lynne's quote about Lutfi, not his direct speech. And as we have learned, her words cannot be really trusted.  + In Ronan's article, Jacqueline also said that besides seeing him give her medicine, she did not confirm any other Lynne's accusations

Though Sam's words cannot be trusted either. And it makes me very angry that fans are starting to interact positively with him and believe that he's a good guy. Ugh..

So I don't think he had any real power over Grossman.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DuranDuran said:

It's Lynne's quote about Lutfi, not his direct speech. And as we have learned, her words cannot be really trusted.  + In Ronan's article, Jacqueline also said that besides seeing him give her medicine, she did not confirm any other Lynne's accusations

Though Sam's words cannot be trusted either. And it makes me very angry that fans are starting to interact positively with him and believe that he's a good guy. Ugh..

So I don't think he had any real power over Grossman.

Right? I'm following some of the major players in "the movement" on Twitter now and am seeing them all like his Tweets. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

You're right that it's possible that Lutfi never even said those things.

Yet we do know that Britney was having issues with her phones in January of 2008, leading up to the 5150's, because she was borrowing the phones of the paps to make calls.

I've always assumed that Lutfi was behind this...

But what if he wasn't? What if there was someone over and above Grossman — a "top cop," if you will — who was cancelling her phone contracts on her, just as they were prior to her rehab stays in February of 2007?

• Like 2