Britney's Access To...Credit Cards...Gate Codes...Cell Phones : A Research Thread

14 minutes ago, Applejack said:

i'm reviewing stuff here and he only took over britney touring and the love shack trust with the cship

on business search, he was added recently as ceo in the LA branch, and if you check the OG document, that branch was signed by...........Britney Federline

So the date on this is the date that The Love Shack Trust was created...Not the date that Jamie became a Trustee?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/164hEzC3D0tOPv4s1HpWPkfAICiDHl2xw/view

That would make sense...Because I only recall two names being on it the last time I sleuthed this...And I tend to think I sleuthed this in the early days, prior to the sale of The Summit in 2012.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So the date on this is the date that The Love Shack Trust was created...Not the date that Jamie became a Trustee?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/164hEzC3D0tOPv4s1HpWPkfAICiDHl2xw/view

That would make sense...Because I only recall two names being on it the last time I sleuthed this...And I tend to think I sleuthed this in the early days, prior to the sale of The Summit in 2012.

yes, it's the date it was created. Jamie and Wallet became trustees with the cship. I remember the Love Shack Trust in accountings but... I'd have to go look for it again.

The weird part for me is that Britney was the settlor but she wasn't a trustee in 2007.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

yes, it's the date it was created. Jamie and Wallet became trustees with the cship. I remember the Love Shack Trust in accountings but... I'd have to go look for it again.

The weird part for me is that Britney was the settlor but she wasn't a trustee in 2007.

I need to spend more time on the four different branches of Britney Touring, Inc.

Touring is the big money maker, so it makes sense that if anything fishy was going on it would be with touring...Especially considering how the Onyx Tour was cancelled halfway through and the insurance companies wouldn't pay for it.

I've never been able to dig up how all of that was settled.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I need to spend more time on the four different branches of Britney Touring, Inc.

Touring is the big money maker, so it makes sense that if anything fishy was going on it would be with touring...Especially considering how the Onyx Tour was cancelled halfway through and the insurance companies wouldn't pay for it.

I've never been able to dig up how all of that was settled.

yeah, on the insurance thing, I don't think that was ever paid.

another company to consider too, Britney Spears Foundation.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-200g-deficit

It makes me think Larry might have a lot to say about these financial decisions too

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Applejack said:

yeah, on the insurance thing, I don't think that was ever paid.

another company to consider too, Britney Spears Foundation.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/britney-spears-200g-deficit

It makes me think Larry might have a lot to say about these financial decisions too

More and more, it seems Larry is emerging as the organizer or the "glue" that held the entire group together.

I wrote this in a random thread last night, but I'll post it again here...

Vivian Thoreen sticks to saying things in court that she knows she can prove.

As in, she's technically right about things...In a legal sense.

So what if this is 100% true?

Thoreen told the morning show, “This is a story about a fiercely loving, dedicated, and loyal father who rescued his daughter from a life-threatening situation. People were harming her and they were exploiting her. Jamie saved Britney’s life.” The attorney went on to explain that court documents show that when Jamie took over as conservator in 2008, his daughter’s assets were worth only $2.8 million, a number he has since grown to almost $60 million as of 2019. “Britney’s assets were clearly being mismanaged and she was being taken advantage of financially by some of those around her,” Thoreen claimed. 

We all thought she was referring to Sam Lutfi...but what if she wasn't?

Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/02/jamie-spears-lawyer-saved-britney-spears-life-conservatorship-legal-battle

26 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As in, she's technically right about things...In a legal sense.

So what if this is 100% true?

We all thought she was referring to Sam Lutfi...but what if she wasn't?

Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2021/02/jamie-spears-lawyer-saved-britney-spears-life-conservatorship-legal-battle

Yes. She is being very misleading in a way any of her proof gets poofed out of existence if we dig more though. Britney doesn't have $60 million in liquidity sitting on a bank account currently, and she didn't have $2 million overall (liquid, investment funds, patrimony, real estate, etc etc) in 2008.

For all that is worth, she could mean that her father and management themselves were harming her financially and they pursued the cship just so the dirt would not come out and keep it all hush-hush

• Like 1

I wonder if Bryan Spears was a straw man (“paper man”/decoy) for Jamie Spears. 

If/when Britney was scared of her dad all her life, it feels a bit “off” that she would have let Jamie to be in charge of any part of her organization. 

Bryan doesn’t come across as a terribly sharp man and his explanation how he ran Britney’s business in 2003 in that interview sounded a bit too thin/vague to me. I mean even his body language and the way he told the story made me think “you really didn’t understand her business at all”.

I’m not saying Jamie is any smarter, but he is sharper - like a shark. And Larry is probably the mastermind behind it all. So I can see Britney agreeing to have her brother to look over the business unaware that it was her dad pulling his strings.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

As in, she's technically right about things...In a legal sense

I think her “this is a story” means “this is a fictional story”. If she had facts or truth, she should say “Here’s the truth” or “here are the facts”. 😏

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yes. She is being very misleading in a way any of her proof gets poofed out of existence if we dig more though. Britney doesn't have $60 million in liquidity sitting on a bank account currently, and she didn't have $2 million overall (liquid, investment funds, patrimony, real estate, etc etc) in 2008.

For all that is worth, she could mean that her father and management themselves were harming her financially and they pursued the cship just so the dirt would not come out and keep it all hush-hush

I think that's exactly what she means — that Britney's finances were being mismanaged by her family and her management, so they pursued the cship so the dirt would not come out.

That would not be a lie on Vivian's part.

She in no way insinuated that Sam Lutfi or Howard Grossman, or even Britney herself, were behind the mismanagement...She just said, "mismanagement."

It could be that Britney's bank account really was down to the last $2.8 million (which was being replenished once a month by around $700,000).

However...We don't know how much was in the SJB Revocable Trust...It contained her LLC's.

Perhaps Britney Touring, Inc. and the rest of the LLC's had been hollowed out by Bryan's mismanagement? So they needed access to the Trust to replenish it?

To me, that would make a lot of sense.

10 minutes ago, The Finn said:

I wonder if Bryan Spears was a straw man (“paper man”/decoy) for Jamie Spears. 

If/when Britney was scared of her dad all her life, it feels a bit “off” that she would have let Jamie to be in charge of any part of her organization. 

Bryan doesn’t come across as a terribly sharp man and his explanation how he ran Britney’s business in 2003 in that interview sounded a bit too thin/vague to me. I mean even his body language and the way he told the story made me think “you really didn’t understand her business at all”.

I’m not saying Jamie is any smarter, but he is sharper - like a shark. And Larry is probably the mastermind behind it all. So I can see Britney agreeing to have her brother to look over the business unaware that it was her dad pulling his strings.

To me, it felt like Bryan was "playing dumb" in that interview...As in, he knew way more than he was letting on.

Looking at his LinkedIn, he's held some pretty swanky jobs...Or at least jobs that require a certain amount of professionalism and competence. 

It does feel as if what you've described is true, though....If we're looking at roles, Larry appears to be the mastermind, with Jamie and Bryan working together in the background.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think that's exactly what she means — that Britney's finances were being mismanaged by her family and her management, so they pursued the cship so the dirt would not come out.

That would not be a lie on Vivian's part.

She in no way insinuated that Sam Lutfi or Howard Grossman, or even Britney herself, were behind the mismanagement...She just said, "mismanagement."

It could be that Britney's bank account really was down to the last $2.8 million (which was being replenished once a month by around $700,000).

However...We don't know how much was in the SJB Revocable Trust...It contained her LLC's.

Perhaps Britney Touring, Inc. and the rest of the LLC's had been hollowed out by Bryan's mismanagement? So they needed access to the Trust to replenish it?

To me, that would make a lot of sense.

Adam Streisand did an assessment of the trust in 2008 and said there was $40 million there. Her net worth in 2007/2008 was reported as being exactly $40 million, that's why we think Vivian was talking about instant cash in the bank, which makes a lot of sense for a point to mislead.

Still, it doesn't leave out the possibility that the companies were hollowed out. Her estimated net worth started being at odds with her reported net worth in 2004 (there is that one graph I need to look for hnnnng found it).

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

To me, it felt like Bryan was "playing dumb" in that interview...As in, he knew way more than he was letting on.

Looking at his LinkedIn, he's held some pretty swanky jobs...Or at least jobs that require a certain amount of professionalism and competence. 

It does feel as if what you've described is true, though....If we're looking at roles, Larry appears to be the mastermind, with Jamie and Bryan working together in the background.

Are you sure you found the right Bryan Spears? Britney’s brother studied kinesiology (to become a personal trainer?)  in Southeastern Louisiana University, then worked in Britney’s business and as a producer (probably just in name) in  Jamie’s show.

I believe he knows more what happened but he didn’t really come across like a business genius who would know how to run Britney’s business affairs (especially with a kinesiology degree he apparently failed to obtain). 🙄

1 minute ago, The Finn said:

Are you sure you found the right Bryan Spears? Britney’s brother studied kinesiology (to become a personal trainer?)  in Southeastern Louisiana University, then worked in Britney’s business and as a producer (probably just in name) in  Jamie’s show.

I believe he knows more what happened but he didn’t really come across like a business genius who would know how to run Britney’s business affairs (especially with a kinesiology degree he apparently failed to obtain). 🙄

This is 100% Bryan: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bryan-spears-860861bb/

Once was vice president at Britney Brands. Bryan mentioned in the interview he had worked for Live Nation (when they were Clear Channel...) and he worked for Caesars and The Palms as a marketing director.

• Like 1

Maybe Elizabeth Arden should make a statement about the perfume deal details. Having sold more than a billion units and having this little net worth doesn’t make sense. Even Kylie Jenner became a billioner in a couple of years. But of course Kylie has a mother who is on her side.

This is too big. I hope we can one day see a line of people being taken with handcuffs to jail from the court house. I need to see that picture.

And that story of her having a paper with half the credit card info on it is one of the saddest things ever. My heart  hurts thinking about how desperate and helpless she must have felt.

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Adam Streisand did an assessment of the trust in 2008 and said there was $40 million there. Her net worth in 2007/2008 was reported as being exactly $40 million, that's why we think Vivian was talking about instant cash in the bank, which makes a lot of sense for a point to mislead.

Still, it doesn't leave out the possibility that the companies were hollowed out. Her estimated net worth started being at odds with her reported net worth in 2004 (there is that one graph I need to look for hnnnng found it).

It could be that Vivian mixed and matched.

$2.8 million instant cash in the bank would be considered her "Estate" ... That's what Jamie took over.

$40 million in the SJB Revocable Trust ... That's what Vivian failed to mention.

However...$40 million is awfully low...Especially when you consider in included her real estate, furnishings, cars, jewelry, and all of the rest of her possessions. 

It could be that the WEG lawsuit was about to expose the mismanagement and shady dealings...And the only way to get to get their hands on her LLC's to refill the coffers so that nobody noticed was through a conservatorship and a couple of world tours.

If that's the case...Britney knew the SJB Revocable Trust was sitting at $40 million, with a pending $17 million audit with Jive...So she must have known something shifty was going on in the background.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Ah, but that's why there would be mismanagement!

He's bright...but not bright enough to be involved in racketeering, wire fraud, and money laundering and not eventually get caught.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It could be that Vivian mixed and matched.

$2.8 million instant cash in the bank would be considered her "Estate" ... That's what Jamie took over.

$40 million in the SJB Revocable Trust ... That's what Vivian failed to mention.

However...$40 million is awfully low...Especially when you consider in included her real estate, furnishings, cars, jewelry, and all of the rest of her possessions. 

It could be that the WEG lawsuit was about to expose the mismanagement and shady dealings...And the only way to get to get their hands on her LLC's to refill the coffers so that nobody noticed was through a conservatorship and a couple of world tours.

If that's the case...Britney knew the SJB Revocable Trust was sitting at $40 million, with a pending $17 million audit with Jive...So she must have known something shifty was going on in the background.

Now that you mentioned it, Britney knew something weird was in the air financially after rehab. She mentioned she had to cut people off (including family) after noticing shifty things going on with her money in one of her Letters of Truth dated May 2007.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Applejack said:

Now that you mentioned it, Britney knew something weird was in the air financially after rehab. She mentioned she had to cut people off (including family) after noticing shifty things going on with her money in one of her Letters of Truth dated May 2007.

This letter is to not place blame on anyone, although I do see the world with a completely different set of eyes now. Being in that vulnerable state and taken to dinners and parties with friends and finding out later you paid for everything was a huge learning lesson for me. I think the whole problem was letting too many people into my life. You never know another persons intentions or what another person wants. I feel I was too open and looking for answers when I had it all to begin with. I have had to cut so many people out of my life. It is so sad, because if anyone is a family person…it is me. When I was little I remember every night watching movies with my family and feeling so at peace.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Do we have a timeline for when:

1) Michael Sands parted ways with Mark Vincent Kaplan?
2) Michael Sands became Sam Lutfi's spokesperson?

There was a gap of time in between.

It's possible the allegations of racketeering, wire fraud, and money laundering didn't come from what Sands learned working for Kaplan/Federline.

It's possible the allegations came directly from Lutfi.

I don't even know you, but I sure admire your blood hound tendencies. :D 

• Love 1