Britney's Access To...Credit Cards...Gate Codes...Cell Phones : A Research Thread

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

So how long do you think Kevin had the keys to the Malibu home?

I didn't realize that he shared it with Britney.

“Right before Britney went into Promises, after she shaved her head, I got an anonymous call from a man while I was driving in Los Angeles. There are ***** planted in Britney’s Malibu home,” he said, going on to tell me that it was a conspiracy between Kevin and Britney’s assistants to make my daughter look like a bad mother.” (Lynne Spears, "Through The Storm," page 165)

Two paragraphs later, Lynne admits that the man who called about the ***** was Sam Lutfi.

Hmmm... I remember that in a leaked letter Brit said that she hated that Kevin and his mother had access to her house or something like that.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But what if he wasn't? What if there was someone over and above Grossman — a "top cop," if you will — who was cancelling her phone contracts on her, just as they were prior to her rehab stays in February of 2007?

Yeah, there is a high probability that your version is true. + years later in a court several witnesses said that Sam was not behind it.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, there is a high probability that your version is true. + years later in a court several witnesses said that Sam was not behind it.

Imagine if it was the same person disconnecting her phones both before and after her rehab stays?

And then later blaming it all on Lutfi?

Just as they used Lutfi to justify her being in a conservatorship because she was "susceptible to undue influence."

Yet...The quotes in this MTV article are starting to seem more and more like they could be true...

"Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

Source: https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

Racketeering.

Wire fraud.

Money laundering.

"Sands claimed that there is an ongoing criminal investigation into the matter, but declined to say which agency was involved. As a result, he said, his office has been broken into and documents have been allegedly stolen and/or erased from his computer. "Lives have been threatened," Sands said. "People are being intimidated. It's terrorism. I don't want to make any accusations, but we're talking the financial r*** of Britney Spears."

Sands was the PR guy for...Mark Vincent Kaplan.

What kind of information would Sands have on Mark Vincent Kaplan? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Love 6

They were disconnecting her cell phones on her as early as 2004.

“They told me if I would sign the contracts — the annulment — they would let me and Britney continue our relationship, and if we felt the same way in six months they would give us a proper marriage,” he told hosts Tess Parker and Babs Gray. “So I had no reason to believe otherwise. I thought that’s what the truth was. They were allowing Britney and I to still have phone communication.”  

“Literally the day after, like, the 30 days was up, I remember trying to call the number I had for Britney and it was like, ‘Beep, beep, beep [to indicate it had been disconnected],’” he said. “I’m like, ‘**** they got me! Motherf***ers!’ So that was it.”

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/britney-spears-ex-husband-jason-162159401.html

• Love 2

For reference when it comes to Michael Sands' claims posted above...

Racketeering:

Organized groups may operate illegal businesses, known as rackets. An organized group may also divert funds from a legal business to use for illegal activities. Rackets primarily functioned in obviously illegal industries, such as prostitution, human trafficking, **** trafficking, illegal weapons trade, or counterfeiting.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/racketeering.asp

Wire Fraud

Wire fraud is a type of fraud that involves the use of some form of telecommunications or the internet. These can include a phone call, a fax, an email, a text, or social media messaging, among many other forms. Wire fraud is punishable by prison and/or fines...A common example of wire fraud is the Nigerian prince scam. In this scam, the scammer sends an email claiming to be a Nigerian prince who is down on his luck in some way, usually exiled, and can’t access the fortune in his Nigerian bank account. He claims to need the target to hold his millions for him and promises to give the target a handsome sum in return. The goal of the scam is to obtain the target’s financial information, which the scammer will use to access the target’s money.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/wirefraud.asp

Money Laundering:

Money laundering is the illegal process of making large amounts of money generated by a criminal activity, such as **** trafficking or terrorist funding, appear to have come from a legitimate source. The money from the criminal activity is considered dirty, and the process "launders" it to make it look clean.

Source: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/moneylaundering.asp

Remember...

Michael Sands was the PR guy for Kevin Federline and his lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan throughout 2007...Following the 5150's, Sands turned against Federline and MVK and became Lutfi's spokesperson.

So...

What information might Sands have come across (either from Federline, MVK, or Lutfi) that would provoke him to make the statement in the MTV article posted above?

• Like 1

Another angle to work this on...

Regarding the Johnny Wright lawsuit, he claimed Britney's team stopped paying his royalties in December 2006.

According to Sean Phillip's account, he was hired as a friend (?) or someone to take care of her and claimed that at some point he stopped being paid, but didn't let go of her until rehab. So the window for that to have happened is December 2006-February 2007.

• Love 5

I believe Britney's mom was really talking about what Larry, Jamie and co. did / still do to her but switched to Sam because that wouldn't look good for the conservatorship and she would lose her allowance. Also they needed people that could help Britney get out of the conservatorship very far away from her so with this story they were able to get restraining orders nonstop. Not that I think Sam was an angel and was a goog person to be around Britney I just don't think he had that much control or did such bad things to her otherwise they wouldn't be able to get this conservatorship under his nose and Britney would not have tried to contact him for years as revealed by her mom's friend. 

Her mom is the kind of person that whenever she sees a sinking ship or something inevitable she switches side conveniently, a classic opportunistic. She definetely doesn't want to work and wants to keep living her rich life off Britney's money forever. In the beginning of Britney's carreer she was all for Britney and would support her always. Then she saw her struggling and realized Kevin would inevitably get the custody of the boys, she switched for his side. Then she saw the conservatorship coming also realizing that would be difficult to fight off so she also jumped to their side. After Jamie's stupidity of sending Britney to that facility and the growth of the free britney mov + scrutiny around the controversies of her legal status she decided to defend Britney. She just forgot that during 90% of the conservatorship she was fully onboard with it pushing against Britney's basic rights whenever she could like when she and her lawyers said Britney lacked the capacity to speak to the court on 2012/2014 during Lutfi's trial against Britney's estate and against Lynne herself because of her stupid book. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Another angle to work this on...

Regarding the Johnny Wright lawsuit, he claimed Britney's team stopped paying his royalties in December 2006.

According to Sean Phillip's account, he was hired as a friend (?) or someone to take care of her and claimed that at some point he stopped being paid, but didn't let go of her until rehab. So the window for that to have happened is December 2006-February 2007.

Oooh...

Now that you mention it...

You may have just answered a nagging question I have that relates to Michael Sands' statement.

The WEG lawsuit claimed that payments stopped in December 2006...But they didn't know how much was really owed since they hadn't received an accounting for ITZ and Greatest Hits.

So...

That tracks with Bryan claiming he became "top cop" of her finances after he fired "everyone but the manager" in 2003.

The WEG lawsuit claimed that corporations may have been created to divert proceeds so that they didn't have to pay Johnny Wright the full amount they owed him.

What if these funds really were diverted to new corporations (just like with the Brand Sense lawsuit that came several years later) with the racketeering, wire fraud, and money laundering occuring in the background on those funds?

Perhaps that WEG lawsuit was the impetus for the conservatorship?

Once WEG started digging into the financials they may have opened up a Pandora's Box...But the conservatorship prevented that.

Either way...

Back to the December 2006 time period...I suspect that Howard Grossman was hired at that time...Which is why the payments to WEG stopped.

I'm just not sure how to prove that...yet.

• Love 2

"Upon information and belief, SPEARS and BTI concealed from WEG a series of negotiations and agreements for otherwise commissionable Gross Receipts payable to WEG, thus diverting those commissions to SPEARS directly or indirectly, or to corporate entities without the knowledge, consent, or agreement of WEG, both before and after the termination Agreement."

BTI = Britney Touring, Inc.

Do we have a definition of the business activities that were conducted by Britney Touring, Inc?

Is it strictly touring? Or more?

"Upon information and belief..."

Did somebody tip off Johnny Wright at some point during 2007 that something wasn't on the up and up? 

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Question...

Would Larry Rudolph have received his 10% cut on commissionable Gross Receipts after payment to Johnny Wright?

:sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

How interesting that accounting reports to Johnny Wright stopped in 2003...

Just as Bryan fired "everyone but the manager."

Edited by Steel Magnolia

Interesting...

There are different branches to Britney Touring, Inc.

- Louisiana
- New York
- Florida
- California

The Louisiana branch was opened in 1998.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2748100

The New York branch was opened in June of 2003 by Larry Rudolph.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ny/2923015

Stacy Smith, who was originally a Co-Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust, is attached to the branch incorporated in Florida in 2004.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_fl/F04000001093

The California branch was opened in May of 2005 by James P. Spears.

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ca/C2748100

Edited by Steel Magnolia

A working theory...

Have Bryan Spears, James P. Spears, and Larry Rudolph used various branches of Britney Touring, Inc. to divert commissions away from both Johnny Wright and the SJB Revocable Trust?

Britney Touring, Inc. is one of Britney's original LLC's...and it fell under the SJB Revocable Trust.

If my memory serves me correctly, Britney Touring, Inc. was the first company to be transferred from the Trust over to "the Estate" for James P. Spears to manage as Britney's new conservator in March of 2008.

• Like 1

Question...

Do we have a timeline for when:

1) Michael Sands parted ways with Mark Vincent Kaplan?
2) Michael Sands became Sam Lutfi's spokesperson?

There was a gap of time in between.

It's possible the allegations of racketeering, wire fraud, and money laundering didn't come from what Sands learned working for Kaplan/Federline.

It's possible the allegations came directly from Lutfi.

49 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

If James P. Spears wasn't involved in Britney's life prior to the conservatorship...

Why is he affiliated with Britney Touring, Inc. (a branch formed while Britney was pregnant, no less) and why was he named as a Co-Trustee on The Love Shack Trust?

i'm reviewing stuff here and he only took over britney touring and the love shack trust with the cship

on business search, he was added recently as ceo in the LA branch, and if you check the OG document, that branch was signed by...........Britney Federline

• Like 1