I won’t believe anything on social media until she goes live

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

let’s not pressure anyone to do anything - i think we just need to be patient and focus on one thing - her freedom.

once her attorney is made her attorney officially - i think documents have not been filed yet, but i could be wrong - it’s very likely he or she through him, will make a statement on wether or not her IG is something that she has control of; now that it has touched the subject of the conservatorship i think they’ll address it.

let’s wait - as for me, as of right now, i only take her two testimonies in court as her true words; nothing else.

I agree 100% with the fact we should only take her testimony as her true words. But in regards to her IG, I feel like being patient won’t do much. A huge reason she’s make so much progress recently is because of us being vocal. We were patient for 13 years and look what happened. If her team is using her account (which I believe) as a tactic to paint her in a certain light, it’s going to be very damaging for her case. I say we should nip this and either debunk this theory or confirm it’s not her. We’re a powerful army girl :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, s&m said:

So now fans are emailing Rosengart to ask about Instagram? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Like Rosengart wouldn't have nothing more serious to look for!

This is serious. If they're making public statements on her IG and pretending to be her, this serious as **** :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 3

It's not that we don't believe Britney, but the whole con/ship situation is so ****ed up and her father is so sick that we can't know for sure what is going on what is in their dark minds. For now, I am only sure of what Britney herself said to the court. I don't trust other platforms.

Also, I am not sure if her and her lawyer right now put her IG account ownership as their first priority. I mean, there are so many serious accusations, Britney has lack of basic human rights all of these years, the IG account situation is the least important.

14 minutes ago, s&m said:

Girl you must be 12 so I understand why you think Instagram is a big issue :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Of course Instagram is an issue. This is a very public platform, and the whole world think it's actually Britney behind it. If it's not, that means they're instrumentalizing her for their own agenda, and lying to everyone. This is sick, no matter what you think:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

It's not that we don't believe Britney, but the whole con/ship situation is so ****ed up and her father is so sick that we can't know for sure what is going on what is in their dark minds. For now, I am only sure of what Britney herself said to the court. I don't trust other platforms.

Also, I am not sure if her and her lawyer right now put her IG account ownership as their first priority. I mean, there are so many serious accusations, Britney has lack of basic human rights all of these years, the IG account situation is the least important.

Exactly. Tired of people saying “if you don’t believe this is Britney then you’re Team Con.” Like…what?? None of us know anything for certain until it’s legally documented. I definitely don’t believe they just flipped a switch and gave her access that easily.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Even if she did go live some of you would say ‘omg there’s probably someone threatening her behind the camera’ - no matter what she says you will choose not to believe it.

Also a live would not be best if she gets an influx of hate. She doesn’t owe anyone anything and she does not owe us to go live just because you do not believe her.

This asf!! Y’all are being like her family, trying to control her. Y’all keep saying it’s not her, what if this is her & her own fans trying to control what she say. 

Who is team con? I’m tired hearing this atp someone tell me who are they? 

Everybody has left? It would be crazy for everyone to have access to her account besides Jamie. 

Do you really think a old fragile man is writing this or his lawyers are? 

If this wasn’t Britney I’m sure her lawyer would have said something now newsflash Britney has secure a private lawyer, a lot of ****ery has came to a stop