Jamie Lynn: May the peace of the lord be with you and your spirit

23 minutes ago, JoJo Online said:

Just saw it. That doesn’t mean it’s Jamie Lynn Spears. Any username can be used for email. This acct has been around for several years. She’s nearly 22 years old now which means the Fan was 9 when the con ship started. 
Did JL pretend to be a troubled teen from KY all these years?

The girl posted abt her mom dying when it was happening, while she was sick. She used to interact w/ another Britney & JL fan accts like ItsJamieLynnSpears who’s deleted her fan acct or she changed her handle. I used to follow her. She went through dark times. Her captions would be depressing and very worrisome. This girl posted photos of herself at her high school graduation. It’s not JL.

JL is manipulating a vulnerable young woman who is receiving death threats and being bombarded with vitriolic messages from Britney fans around the world. She should not have to deal with backlash due to her not seeming to be able to realize the person she looks up to is taking advantage of her. 

I posted her IG hoping people would understand why she has the stance she does. I thought maybe at some point she’d get a wake up call!! For the first time in years, I believe Britney has control of her IG. I didn’t believe that to be the case, at least not fully, prior to the last hearing.

Jamie Lynn should be ashamed of herself for doing this to her fan. She KNOWS this person has struggles. She put her die hard fan in an extremely awkward position for no reason other than to defend her awful self and perpetuate lies against her own sister, Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Just saw it. That doesn’t mean it’s Jamie Lynn Spears. Any username can be used for email. This acct has been around for several years. She’s nearly 22 years old now which means the Fan was 9 when the con ship started. 
Did JL pretend to be a troubled teen from KY all these years?

The girl posted abt her mom dying when it was happening, while she was sick. She used to interact w/ another Britney & JL fan accts like ItsJamieLynnSpears who’s deleted her fan acct or she changed her handle. I used to follow her. She went through dark times. Her captions would be depressing and very worrisome. This girl posted photos of herself at her high school graduation. It’s not JL.

JL is manipulating a vulnerable young woman who is receiving death threats and being bombarded with vitriolic messages from Britney fans around the world. She should not have to deal with backlash due to her not seeming to be able to realize the person she looks up to is taking advantage of her. 

I posted her IG hoping people would understand why she has the stance she does. I thought maybe at some point she’d get a wake up call!! For the first time in years, I believe Britney has control of her IG. I didn’t believe that to be the case, at least not fully, prior to the last hearing.

Jamie Lynn should be ashamed of herself for doing this to her fan. She KNOWS this person has struggles. She put her die hard fan in an extremely awkward position for no reason other than to defend her awful self and perpetuate lies against her own sister, Britney.

Trueee. It's sick what she is doing.

• Like 1