Jamie Lynn: May the peace of the lord be with you and your spirit

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Imagine the need to continuously post on social media. Girl....go get your priorities straight and truly get right with God. This is getting more sad by the day. She is truly the disturbed one who needs help. 

yes, instead of evaluating Britney!! give a mental evaluation to her whole family, especially her dad

• Love 1

I just don't get why she doesn't disappear from social media and try to let this all blow over. Constantly posting this bull**** doesn't make things better.

And if she is mad that Britney called her out, then she reallllly needs to re-evaluate her life. They are sisters, and JL is much younger and likely naive about the whole conservatorship and brainwashed by her dad/Lou Taylor. So I am sure they will work things out eventually when Britney is free and this is all behind them and they've had the time to heal.

BUT.. in the meantime.. how does she not recognize that she has lived off Britney her whole life and wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for her older sister??? How does she not realize that Britney hasn't been able to have a voice or any FREEDOM to LIVE HER LIFE for the past 13 years and that THEY enabled that to happen??!! 

She should be APOLOGIZING for being complacent in this entire conservatorship and she should be disappearing from social media because ANY good PR person would have told her that already.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, PeterPaul said:

The way we all turned on her… :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79257mnzi0fu1t0ohlacb

She really deserves the hate , watching Zoey 101 as a kid always made me like her I thought she's a nice person ,I never thought that girl is going to be such a vile and disgusting person in the future, she's repulsive ......

• Love 1
  • Like 3