Exposing Britney Spears’ SISTER Jamie Lynn - a #FreeBritney thread

What annoys me most about JL is her endless lies to make her seem like she’s a good sister. Do these idiots not think we don’t have access to Britney’s estate spending. JL’s name is literally on Britney’s trust fund she even added her kids names to a trust fund meant for Britney‘s kids. Who actually does that?

Does she not know that we have concrete evidence? Why lie it’s in black and white. I really hope Britney sues JL’s ***. She’s no sister

• Love 1

There is more on this link (from a suspended account): https://twtext.com/article/1318923044262326276

I totally forgot about this: "Then Britney's mom Lynne started liking #FreeBritney comments, including this one where a fan accused Jamie Lynn of "doing nothing" to help her sister."

Jamie Lynn responded by posting a video of her sticking up for Britney 12 years earlier, before she was ever put under a conservatorship. Could she not find anything more recent of her standing up for her sister?