Do we even know who Britney is at this point?

6 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think its a character the media and fans created...Not Britney. Look at Chaotic, that's the real unfiltered Britney...She's always been like this, but she's always been restricted in being her true self. It's disgusting what they have done to her.

I completely agree, I feel Chaotic was the very first glimpse we ever got of the real Britney and I for one loved it, I wanted to be her best friend, lol, these latest posts def. give me Chaotic Britney vibes.

• Like 3

i feel like we know a side of her or a version of her, what she's wanted to show us... at least until 2008 when the conservatorship took place.

she's been censored, closely monitored, and forcibly molded since then, so do i feel like we know britney now? no. she's been traumatized and has lost her sense of self because it's been stolen from her. she seems to be taking it back though, i see 2003-2004 britney in these last few posts and that's when she's been the realest.

she's a fighter and she's had enough.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think we need to prepare ourselfs for a Dark Britney period coming through, I know we already have some glimpses of her, but considering all the facts I think she has so much anger, so much damage that until she gets rid of all of that , she's gonna be like this "F-uck the world" mood. 

And i'm all 1000% on it. She deserves to express and clean all that. 

• Like 2

She is an Aquarius moon - she will never reveal her true self.

Even when she is in professional mode, she says that she’s playing a character. 

The “real” Britney has & always will be a mystery. You can tell more about her by reading between the lines & her body language. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

it's not about whether she's sweet or rude, nice or badass, I think it's totally normal to have all these different sides in your personality, I mean, don't we all have good moments, bad moments, people we're super cool with and others that we just can't stand?

It is true, we haven't had the chance to see her behave freely for the past 13 years, but even without the conservatorship, we never really know how artists are in real life behind the cameras.

Now, she's not only "a mom now", but she's also older, people change as they age too, so obviously we can't pretend to have the same Britney from 20 years ago, but again, we haven't had the chance to see the older Britney act without a conservatorship. Now, the conservatorship abuse itself has obviously taken a toll on her too, so there's a lot of factors.

Tbh, despite everything, I think her essence has always been there. Look at all the "Britney's" from all the different eras pre and post conservatorship. Her personality would change a lot from one year to another, so it depends on the moment, the circumstances, the people she's with, the things she's experienced, so it's really hard to say "this is Britney Spears" because it's like a combination of many aspects.

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021