P!NK comments on Britney's recent instagram post: I'm with you

1 hour ago, The Finn said:

Those are Duplos (they have a hole in the middle of the “knobs”). Legos are the smaller, sharper and meaner cousin of Duplos. 😀600px-2_duplo_lego_bricks.jpg

Every parent who has ever had Lego bricks in their home can relate to this: 

9916-F5-C1-172-B-4-D9-A-969-A-8514312-C1

Yes, more like: 

wide__450x253__mobile__scale_2

ouch

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I never know how to feel about these comments including what was said by JT & xtina. on the one hand it's good to show publicly, support for britney & the movement but on the other, it seems hypocritical considering the comments they have made about britney in the past, I guess like us all we have to learn from the past

Comments made by Xtina were like  15 years ago. Pink also was good towards britney but dissed xtina mercilessly. They all have grown up and have kids. Britney has forgiven and moved on, so you should move on too. Even if someone drags her that person probably doesnt want her to be exploited like this, even if someone shades her that person can fight for her human rights

• Like 1

Media Matters … Jamie Spears lawyers spent 500,000 to do Vivians Media Tour. 

Rosengart is doing the same, he’s using Britney’s social to rally more support for her case and show her as a prisoner. It’s a tactic. It’s also probably okay with the label and what not because if she comes back it will look more authentic given that we know she has spoken up in the past. I think this is a strategy . I think Britney approves and is helping with the strategy. Her main goal is freedom and definitely her new lawyer realizes how much public support and attention can bring to the case

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Tell 'em !

Britney. Does. Not. Have. Access. To. Her. Instagram.

It's not her.

Time will tell. I'm sure her lawyer would bring it up if someone on team con actually was posting intimate messages like this specifically impersonating her. It wouldn't fly. 

Something in me still doesn't believe it's her but on the other hand if it's not her, it would be easy to prove in court so I don't get what team con would gain from this but then again all of a sudden they gave her freedom over her instagram account just because there's a new lawyer? I'm just more confused at this point 

:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: