P!NK comments on Britney's recent instagram post: I'm with you

2 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Yes because his first priority is Britney controlling her Instagram :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Our girl was drugged and abused but gettin' her IG back is the first thing she wants.

She is still under c-ship until October.

Her news posts on social media are the new narrative her team found to protect others than the Spears family, because they are over.

It's exactly the same kind of "me time" message when 'she' posted about emails sended by Lou Taylor to protect her.

Stop being naive. Her team is Devil.

If Britney can tell the court she didn’t receive hair vitamins, I’m pretty sure she would of told the court her Instagram is being used against her. I’m not repeating myself anymore. Stay delusional 

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

HighRes_LEGO_DUPLO_bricks-story.jpg

Those are Duplos (they have a hole in the middle of the “knobs”). Legos are the smaller, sharper and meaner cousin of Duplos. 😀600px-2_duplo_lego_bricks.jpg

Every parent who has ever had Lego bricks in their home can relate to this: 

9916-F5-C1-172-B-4-D9-A-969-A-8514312-C1

• Haha 3
37 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

If Britney can tell the court she didn’t receive hair vitamins, I’m pretty sure she would of told the court her Instagram is being used against her. I’m not repeating myself anymore. Stay delusional 

Having access to her Instagram is her last worry. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: Who's delusional ?

When Britney doesn’t address her situation on IG you say, it’s not her. When she addresses the situation you also say it’s not her. You think a social media manager is allowed to publicly humiliate a celebrity’s sister on a post without their consent? Get real. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
53 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Ikr, fed up of people making everything a conspiracy theory.

I totally agree, many celebrities and brands have multiple people posting on a singular social account. With Britney i imagine they have an overall Social Media Manager and then team would be split between the social media accounts, however its easy to reply to comments when writing for a brand since the brand isn't a singular voice that the general public "know" its more dynamic. Whereas, when posting for a celebrity the social media teams cant really "reply" as Britney since "replying" to comments etc as her without consulting Britney would make a case of them publicly "Impersonating" someone else.

Impersonating someone online can be a crime in California. Penal Code 529 PC is the California statute that defines the crime of “false impersonation” (also known as false personation).

What i imagine happens, is Britney either sends in replies herself. Or they go to her and see who she wants to reply to if any.

But also Britney herself could have her socials back now, i think lately they have been more "Britney" than anyone else

Also why can't we just be happy shes got people backing her up!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

Having access to her Instagram is her last worry. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: Who's delusional ?

But you’re claiming it’s team con running it and making her look bad? So surely if it was a BIG DEAL that you are making out and keep repeating why wouldn’t she mention it? No honey you’re delusional. Seek help 

3 minutes ago, Rami said:

When Britney doesn’t address her situation on IG you say, it’s not her. When she addresses the situation you also say it’s not her. You think a social media manager is allowed to publicly humiliate a celebrity’s sister on a post without their consent? Get real. 

But it’s already happened. We already know the cship posted things Britney never said without her consent. Why would we assume anything has changed

Just now, Phoenix1996 said:

Because it the last thing left they can control from her.

Ummm, if it’s so controlling why not mention it in court if she feels she’s being impersonated. You aren’t making ANY sense. Why mention hair vitamins? When that should be the least of her worries. You’re trying to make a conspiracy happen, it’s not going to happen sweetie. Nice try though 

30 minutes ago, Rami said:

100%