P!NK comments on Britney's recent instagram post: I'm with you

I never know how to feel about these comments including what was said by JT & xtina. on the one hand it's good to show publicly, support for britney & the movement but on the other, it seems hypocritical considering the comments they have made about britney in the past, I guess like us all we have to learn from the past

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Ever heard of a social media team who posts it for her? Which every celeb has. Stop please 

The thing is that her social media team is related to her father Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor. They are doing damage control after the New Yorker article ;

Running the business of Britney had become routine: every Thursday at noon, about ten people responsible for managing Spears’s legal and business affairs, public relations, and social media met to discuss merchandise deals, song-license requests, and Spears’s posts to Instagram and Twitter. (“This is how it works without her,” one member of the team said.) Spears, according to her management, typically writes the posts and submits them to CrowdSurf, a company employed to handle her social media, which then uploads them. In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions have been deemed too sensitive to upload. “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship,” the team member said.

Y'all are delusional and naive af.

• Like 3
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Just. Because. She. Doesn’t. Have. Access. Doesn’t. Mean. She. Can’t send her.  captions.  to her social . media . team. Jesus Christ, will you guys quit it. 

And her team will listen to what she says,lol,ahaha,are u serious ,she said that she will sue whole team,and now they would let her post whatever she wants.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Phoenix1996 said:

The thing is that her social media team is related to her father Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor. They are doing damage control after the New Yorker article ;

ngs

The Art of Dying

Forty-One False Starts

“Brokeback Mountain”

My Life as an Heiress

American Chronicles

Britney Spears’s Conservatorship Nightmare

How the pop star’s father and a team of lawyers seized control of her life—and have held on to it for thirteen years.

By Ronan Farrow and Jia Tolentino

July 3, 2021

Britney Spears appears on a phone behind a series of blurred lines.

Photograph by Arvida Byström for The New Yorker; Source photograph from Getty

On June 22nd, Britney Spears’s management team started getting nervous. Spears, who is thirty-nine, has spent the past thirteen years living under a conservatorship, a legal structure in which a person’s personal, economic, and legal decision-making power is ceded to others. Called a guardianship in most states, the arrangement is intended for people who cannot take care of themselves. Since the establishment of Spears’s conservatorship, she has released four albums, headlined a global tour that grossed a hundred and thirty-one million dollars, and performed for four years in a hit Las Vegas residency. Yet her conservators, who include her father, Jamie Spears, have controlled her spending, communications, and personal decisions.

In April, Spears had requested a hearing, in open court, to discuss the terms of the arrangement. It was scheduled for June 23rd. Members of Spears’s team, most of whom have had little or no direct contact with her for years, didn’t expect drastic changes to result. Two years earlier, in the midst of health struggles and pressure from Spears, Jamie had stepped down from his duties overseeing her personal life, and now the team thought that perhaps she wanted to remove him as the conservator of her financial affairs. Some of the team told reporters that they believed Spears liked the conservatorship arrangement, as long as her father wasn’t involved.

Running the business of Britney had become routine: every Thursday at noon, about ten people responsible for managing Spears’s legal and business affairs, public relations, and social media met to discuss merchandise deals, song-license requests, and Spears’s posts to Instagram and Twitter. (“This is how it works without her,” one member of the team said.) Spears, according to her management, typically writes the posts and submits them to CrowdSurf, a company employed to handle her social media, which then uploads them. In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions have been deemed too sensitive to upload. “She’s not supposed to discuss the conservatorship,” the team member said.

Yes and now she has a new powerful lawyer representing her, she hasn’t said the word “conservatorship”but now she can since she’s had this new lawyer. You guys really think her lawyer would put up with this s/hit you guys keep claiming? Team con would get in serious trouble at this point. He used to be a prosecutor....

• Love 3
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

And her team will listen to what she says,lol,ahaha,are u serious ,she said that she will sue whole team,and now they would let her post whatever she wants.

True, in a blink of an eye Britney has all access, its like she is free from conservatorship, of which I know she is not yet free. Even a single increase of allowance or vacation trips REQUIRES approval. So they just gave her instagram? Really, now.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, AngelinaSpears said:

She just has the new lawyer,that doesn't mean that she isn't controlled right now,as long as she isn't free,they can do whatever they want to hurt her image.

Erm so you are saying Team con controls what she posts? Yeah I’m sure Team con are bashing themselves on Instagram which only is hurting there image with 100s media out let’s reporting on the post. I Don’t get your logic at all 

4 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Yes and now she has a new powerful lawyer representing her, she hasn’t said the word “conservatorship”but now she can since she’s had this new lawyer. You guys really think her lawyer would put up with this s/hit you guys keep claiming? Team con would get in serious trouble at this point. He used to be a prosecutor....

1 minute ago, Blackout Britney said:

NEW. LAWYER. 

Yes because his first priority is Britney controlling her Instagram :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Our girl was drugged and abused but gettin' her IG back is the first thing she wants.

She is still under c-ship until October.

Her news posts on social media are the new narrative her team found to protect others than the Spears family, because they are over.

It's exactly the same kind of "me time" message when 'she' posted about emails sended by Lou Taylor to protect her.

Stop being naive. Her team is Devil.

• Like 1
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Erm so you are saying Team con controls what she posts? Team con bashing themselves on Instagram is only hurting there image with media out let’s reporting on the post. I Don’t get your logic at all 

Team Con is over at this point, now they are doing damage control to save her management... Open your eyes